The best books you suggest for (i)signals and systems (ii)electronic devices

  • Thread starter Thread starter peeyush_ali
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Books Systems
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 16K views
peeyush_ali
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
I've just started my [signals and systems] and [electronic devices and circuits] this sem...and i am learning that signals and systems topics are the core and fundamental concepts required for a electronic communication engineer...
though i haven't found a great book that covers all the topics as "classically" simply and fundamentally as they ought to be..especially for electronic-devices-components, the phenomena in various devices such as bjt's fet's scr's arent well explained...all i could find are summaries of the points...so I'm desperately in search of atleast a book for each of the topics...

a book for electronic-devices-components - "the art of electronics"- by paul horrowitz and winfield hill ... is it really that great?
thanks in advance..
 
Engineering news on Phys.org


peeyush_ali said:
Dear Bassalisk, thanks a lot! I've made my mind to own the 'alan oppenheim' for SS..can you name any other books for electronic principles?

Well Electronic principles is the book which covers everything that you will need to understand electric circuits.

Book is really well made. But other than Malvino, Electric Circuits by Nilsson is not bad if you are going to need basics for high voltage subjects.

Other than Electronic principles, I use google a lot. But like I said, this book is really well made.