The Birthday present of a life time.

  • Thread starter Integral
  • Start date
  • #1
Integral
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,201
56
As any who can read the bottom of the Physicsforums home page can tell, today (Sunday 29 Jun) is my birthday.
I just recieved a call from my son in Pittsburgh. If all goes well, today I will become a grandfather!

What a birthday present!
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
eNtRopY
That's great! Congratulations!

However, in my opinion, the birthday present of a live time involves an 18 year old girl and a whole bunch of frosting.

eNtRopY
 
  • #3
Kerrie
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
827
15
happy birthday! i know a lot of people with the june 29th birthday...
 
  • #5
jb


Originally posted by eNtRopY
That's great! Congratulations!

However, in my opinion, the birthday present of a live time involves an 18 year old girl and a whole bunch of frosting.

eNtRopY

he can get that next year
 
  • #6
Zero
Cangrats, Integral!!
 
  • #7
Integral
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,201
56


Originally posted by eNtRopY
That's great! Congratulations!

However, in my opinion, the birthday present of a live time involves an 18 year old girl and a whole bunch of frosting.

eNtRopY

LOL,
Humm.... could we make that some frosting and a whole bunch of 18 yr old girls?

Seems like a sticky topic to me, I'll have to talk to my wife about it!
 
  • #8
drag
Science Advisor
1,062
0
Congrats Integral ! :smile:
Hope your granchild/ren will be good future PF member/s !
 
  • #9
Integral
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,201
56
Originally posted by drag
Congrats Integral ! :smile:
Hope your granchild/ren will be good future PF member/s !

That'd be cool! So far I have not any luck getting my sons to contribute, I'll keep trying!
 
  • #10
Kerrie
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
827
15
well, did you become a grandfather??
 
  • #11
Integral
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,201
56
Rumor has it, yes! A 9lb boy. I have not yet heard it from my son, but did from my brother! He called to congratulate me, was amazed to learn that he had the news before I did.
 
  • #12
166
1
Originally posted by Integral
Rumor has it, yes! A 9lb boy. I have not yet heard it from my son, but did from my brother! He called to congratulate me, was amazed to learn that he had the news before I did.

Congratulations.

Make sure he makes friends with lots of girls to keep us amused in 18 years time.
 
  • #13
eNtRopY
Originally posted by plus
Congratulations.

Make sure he makes friends with lots of girls to keep us amused in 18 years time.

If I'm still posting on these boards in 18 years, all of you have permission to put me out of my misery.

eNtRopY
 

Related Threads on The Birthday present of a life time.

Replies
15
Views
27K
Replies
9
Views
8K
  • Last Post
Replies
15
Views
3K
  • Last Post
3
Replies
52
Views
6K
Replies
32
Views
814
Replies
2
Views
2K
Replies
1
Views
3K
Replies
35
Views
4K
  • Last Post
Replies
12
Views
2K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
26
Views
3K
Top