Revolutionizing Fuel: Discover Browns Gas and Water Fuel Converters

In summary, the conversation discusses a website, www.waterfuelconverters.com, that promotes the use of water as a fuel through electrolysis. The conversation also addresses concerns about the legitimacy of the website and the safety of using water as fuel. The thread is ultimately closed due to suspicions of spam and scam.
nseidm1
I found this website www.waterfuelconverters.com[/URL] and I applaud the owner. Electrolysis is easy, and finally someone is doing something about it. Browns gas is much safer than gasoline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
nseidm1 said:
I found this website www.waterfuelconverters.com[/URL] and I applaud the owner. Electrolysis is easy, and finally someone is doing something about it. Browns gas is much safer than gasoline.[/QUOTE]

Jesus Christ, it's not April 1st any more.

[QUOTE]Water/Fuel is inert, and non toxic; it is WATER. Water is fuel, it's time for us to use it.[/QUOTE]

Water is [b]NOT[/b] a fuel. Get a grip.

Somebody move this to S&D and let Ivan do his stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice to see that someone out there is teaching the mentally challenged how to make web sites. That was a pretty extensive "How it works" section.

I second the "get a grip" notion.

brewnog said:
Somebody move this to S&D and let Ivan do his stuff.
Unnecessary: this thread is spam and the site is a scam in the making. Thread closed.

1. What is Brown's Gas?

Brown's Gas, also known as HHO gas, is a mixture of hydrogen and oxygen gases in a 2:1 ratio. It is produced by electrolyzing water and can be used as a fuel source for various applications.

2. How does Brown's Gas compare to traditional fuels?

Brown's Gas is a much cleaner and more efficient fuel compared to traditional fuels like gasoline and diesel. It produces no harmful emissions and has a higher energy output per unit of volume, making it a more sustainable and cost-effective option.

3. Can Brown's Gas be used in existing engines?

Yes, Brown's Gas can be used in existing engines with some modifications. A water fuel converter is needed to convert the energy from the gas into usable power for the engine. However, this conversion process is relatively simple and can be done with minimal cost and effort.

4. Are there any safety concerns with using Brown's Gas?

Like with any type of fuel, there are some safety concerns with using Brown's Gas, but they are minimal. The gas is highly flammable, so proper precautions must be taken when handling and storing it. However, the gas is produced on-demand, so there is no need for large storage tanks.

5. What are the potential applications for Brown's Gas?

Brown's Gas has a wide range of potential applications, including powering vehicles, heating homes, and generating electricity. It can also be used in industrial processes, such as welding and metal cutting, and in agriculture as a fertilizer. The possibilities for its use are endless and could revolutionize the way we think about fuel.