Lack of Females: How Many Do You Know?

• Thread starter Neo7
  • Start date
In summary: Smurf.In summary, there are a few female members of the PF community, but it is not nearly as bad as only 6 or 7. Among those I'm certain are female, there's me, Evo, Kerrie, Monique, SOS, icvotria, Tsu, Math Is Hard, recon (though I haven't seen her in a while), Nereid, Adrenaline (who I also haven't seen in a while), Gale17, 0TheSwerve0, relskid, Andromeda.
infinitetime said:
Identity revelation...

OK...I'm a girl too...one more to add to your list :wink:

phewww, glad to get that off my chest :rolleyes:

That...ummmm,hand?? :uhh: :tongue2: :wink:

Daniel.

Physics news on Phys.org
dextercioby said:
[/COLOR]

That...ummmm,hand?? :uhh: :tongue2: :wink:

Daniel.

If you meant "hard" Daniel, yes actually it was...I was sweating profusely, my arms were shaking as I typed, my heart was fluttering, I was all a jitter... :rofl:

infinitetime said:
Identity revelation...

OK...I'm a girl too...one more to add to your list :wink:
Well, good, now I don't have to recount after Evo informed us we had some gender confusion with Arctic Fox. :biggrin: Welcome to the club!

infinitetime said:
If you meant "hard" Daniel, yes actually it was...I was sweating profusely, my arms were shaking as I typed, my heart was fluttering, I was all a jitter... :rofl:

I thought it would take you an infinite time to reply to that... :tongue2:

Daniel...

Why thank you, moonbear! By the way, what is the count now?

dextercioby said:
I thought it would take you an infinite time to reply to that... :tongue2:

Daniel...

Well, my name does indicate that now, doesn't it...I have to stay true to my name. :approve:

dextercioby said:
I am the count...:approve:

Daniel.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Daniel. :approve:

You're actually quite fast,i wouldn't want you chasing me with an axe...

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
You're actually quite fast,i wouldn't want you chasing me with an axe...

Daniel.

Shoot...I am being quite contradictory now aren't I...gotta fix that now...I'll go super slow next time :approve:

GCT said:
Artemis...another female :rofl: :!) :wink:

I'm 99% sure it's not her in the avatar.

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
I am the count...:approve:
Well, that certainly brings a revolting association to the term 'down for the count'.

Evo said:
Arctic Fox is male.
Whoops! Sorry. I was deceived by a photo that was once posted on p. 64 of the cutest guy/gal thread :blushing:

However it seems the photo is no longer available.

Anyway, three more chicas for the count: totallyclueless(did we count her yet) and misskitty and Pelastration.

The member mactech had a picture of some girl for his avatar and was being hit on so much, he added a signature stating that he was male.

I saw loseyourname get hit on by a guy once when he had that female avatar. :biggrin:

Evo said:
I saw loseyourname get hit on by a guy once when he had that female avatar. :biggrin:
Hahaha... I used to think he was a girl too and once joking asked him to marry me. Then I found out later... :eek:

dextercioby said:
I'm 99% sure it's not her in the avatar.
And if you check his bio page, you'll see that Artermis (not Artemis) claims maleness.

Moonbear said:
LOL! Welcome to PF! Has anyone given you your offical welcome fish yet? :biggrin:

So, we're up to 27 unless I've miscounted somehow.

Smurf, I'm so disappointed your school won't let you wear a dress. I thought Canadian schools were more liberal about those sorts of things. Oh well, pantsuits are nice too. :biggrin:

Thanks.
it seems that we are less than 100.not important because Quality is more inportant than quantity.5

Lisa! said:
Quality is more inportant than quantity.
Absotively and Posilutely! :approve:

posilutely?