What Makes the Tiki Bar the Favorite Lounge for Members?

• Thread starter SOS2008
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Box
In summary: Ummm, I love chicken enchiladas. When do you think it'll be ready? :tongue2:About an hour, come on over. Bring drinks. :tongue2:The Entertainment has a pretty good rack.Welcome to one of the favorite PF lounges--the Tiki Bar (moved from Philosophy to the new location in General Discussion). At the Tiki Bar members can enjoy exotic drinks and great entertainment. The Tiki Bar also offers fine dining or simply relax on the veranda and enjoy the view. Of course the favorite activity of all at the Tiki Bar is the comment box. We like to hear what members are thinking, so
Lisa! said:
:wink: :uhh: :wink: it could have 2 reasons but... :tongue2:
Now you're just being a tease! That, or that double shot of :grumpy: :grumpy: really went to my head fast! :eek:

Physics news on Phys.org
Moonbear said:
Now you're just being a tease! That, or that double shot of :grumpy: :grumpy: really went to my head fast! :eek:
it's not important if I share them with others,is it? :wink: :wink:

I have no idea what she's getting at either.
Are you really hitting the sauce Lisa? :tongue:

TheStatutoryApe said:
:wink: :wink: :tongue2:

TheStatutoryApe said:
I think she's been helping herself to a few too many :grumpy: :grumpy:s. Okay, then Lisa!, why don't we get you off this barstool and over to a chair closer to the floor in case you pass out on us. If the room spins too much for you, or you start to feel sick please don't puke on the floor. Just give us a holler and we'll help you to the restroom, okay? The guy we hired to hand out towels in there is also really good at holding hair out of your face while you puke if you require such assistance.

Moonbear said:
I think she's been helping herself to a few too many :grumpy: :grumpy:s. Okay, then Lisa!, why don't we get you off this barstool and over to a chair closer to the floor in case you pass out on us. If the room spins too much for you, or you start to feel sick please don't puke on the floor. Just give us a holler and we'll help you to the restroom, okay? The guy we hired to hand out towels in there is also really good at holding hair out of your face while you puke if you require such assistance.
You can't change the subject! :tongue2: :wink:

i'll take 7 franzbear frenzys...*pulls out fake ID*

ok, I'm not here for some s/m/h s,so enjoy yourself! :wink:

hmmm...I don't care if you're bored YDOAPS

I'm bored

Last edited:
i as well am bored

now where are my drinks?

Lisa! said:
ok, I'm not here for some s/m/h s,so enjoy yourself! :wink:
Lisa!, could you please write out your words? I can't even begin to guess what you're talking about when you only type one letter of a word.

like this:
Lisa! said:
Moonbear, I finally find out why you d this recently!Congratulations!
?

yourdadonapogostick said:
i as well am bored

now where are my drinks?
read that bored post more thoroughly. :wink:

i don't understand what poop has to do with anything

first of all, that was a joke. second of all, It doesn't say poop

not anymore

meh, I don't care

Moonbear said:
Lisa!, could you please write out your words? I can't even begin to guess what you're talking about when you only type one letter of a word.
Not important because I can't understand if you're on! :biggrin: h:hour/m:minute(min)/s:second(sec) o:)

ha! like trig...time in radians :rofl:...

Lisa! said:
Not important because I can't understand if you're on! :biggrin: h:hour/m:minute(min)/s:second(sec) o:)
You mean because I'm in invisible mode? Are you still upset about that? It's fun sneaking up on people. For just $25/year, that's only slightly more than $2/month, you too can be a contributor and be invisible. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
You mean because I'm in invisible mode? Are you still upset about that? It's fun sneaking up on people. For just $25/year, that's only slightly more than $2/month, you too can be a contributor and be invisible. :biggrin:
Thanks!I already bother members alot! :wink:

Lisa! said:
Thanks!I already bother members alot! :wink:
Bother us? Nah, we'd have to understand you first. :biggrin: :rofl: Once we get the abbreviations translated, it's okay. Well, there is that confusing exclamation point in your name that makes it really difficult to figure out how to punctuate sentences when we're talking to you, and I always feel like I'm yelling at you when I say your name with that exclamation point at the end. :tongue2:

It doesn't bother you when you can't understand me!?

Moonbear said:
Bother us? Nah, we'd have to understand you first. :biggrin: :rofl: Once we get the abbreviations translated, it's okay. Well, there is that confusing exclamation point in your name that makes it really difficult to figure out how to punctuate sentences when we're talking to you, and I always feel like I'm yelling at you when I say your name with that exclamation point at the end. :tongue2:
I explain about it once through Pet Peeves thread! :grumpy: :wink:I have to go now, so I can't do it again! :zzz: And I taught you how to punctuate sentences like Lisa!!

Lisa! said:
It doesn't bother you when you can't understand me!?
Nope, just confuses me. If I can't sort it out, I just skip over it unless I think you're replying to me, then I try to get you to clarify. Why? Do you do it on purpose? I assumed you're accustomed to IM chatting and have abbreviations that make sense to you but aren't familiar to those of us who still type complete sentences in IM.

Lisa! said:
I explain about it once through Pet Peeves thread! :grumpy: :wink:I have to go now, so I can't do it again! :zzz: And I taught you how to punctuate sentences like Lisa!!
Oh, must have missed that lesson. :biggrin: Is it that click sound like in !Kung people?

The Tiki Bar is now open for business. Would anyone like a drink?

Yes please!

I'll have a shot of AstroBrew (c). Make it a double.

TheStatutoryApe said:
The Tiki Bar is now open for business. Would anyone like a drink?
i want seven and a half franzbear frenzys. *pulls out fake ID* :biggrin:

yourdadonapogostick said:
i want seven and a half franzbear frenzys. *pulls out fake ID* :biggrin:
You don't need a fake ID just to help carry those to my table. :biggrin: Thanks so much! :approve:

mooching moonbear...

yomamma said:
mooching moonbear...
Well, surely he wasn't going to drink them himself, being underage and all. o:) I thought it was nice of him to get the drinks for me. :smile:

hey moonbear, want another drink? :!)

:rolleyes: you couldv'e given 'im one!

yomamma said:
:rolleyes: you couldv'e given 'im one!
He needs to be 0.6 years older. Hmm...by now it's probably more like 0.5 years older. Pogo, what month is your birthday? Edit: nevermind, I looked it up in your profile. You only have about 4 months to go until you're 17.6. :biggrin: We'll throw a really big un-birthday bash for you when that happens.

Last edited:
Back