The toilet poll!

So, when you use the washroom, how do you leave the seat?

• I leave the entire seat up!

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • I leave only the lower half down!

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • I close the seat/lid completely prior to flushing.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I close the seat/lid completely, post flush.

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Originally posted by photon
All the toilet seats were stolen from police headquarters.
The police have nothing to go on.
Tell me, do you think it was the work of a ring??

Tell me, do you think it was the work of a ring??
Police are pretty sure. Whoever it was, the criminals will surely be plunged into prison.

Police are pretty sure. Whoever it was, the criminals will surely be plunged into prison.
Ya mean the police are going to scrub out the ring, then flush them down the toilet??

Do you think they can handle the paperwork??

B

BoulderHead

Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
Do you think they can handle the paperwork??
If not, they will be in deep doo-doo, and someone will have to come along and mop up after them.

Ya mean the police are going to scrub out the ring, then flush them down the toilet??
Sure, thats their job. Well, thats what it says on the paper.

Sure, thats their job. Well, thats what it says on the paper.
Only problem is, we can't pull up a seat, and watch the action from the throne! Yoiks!!!

NateTG

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Re: toilet fun

Originally posted by phoenixthoth

i was thinking of starting a related thread with a poll: which hand do you wipe your ass with? there would be two options: right hand and left hand.

then, after a few people answer the poll, i'd say, "yuck! i don't use my hand, i use toilet paper."
There are/were societies where it was right hand eat, left hand wipe. That's why it's not polite to eat with your left hand when eating finger food in India. (I'm not kidding.)

Having had problems with clogging recently, I'm a close-post flush, but the option 'leave it the way you found it' is missing.

Re: Re: toilet fun

Originally posted by NateTG
There are/were societies where it was right hand eat, left hand wipe. That's why it's not polite to eat with your left hand when eating finger food in India. (I'm not kidding.)
Having had problems with clogging recently, I'm a close-post flush, but the option 'leave it the way you found it' is missing.
It's implied in the other responces, could easily be added in your responce, and heck! gotta leave something for you to say, NO???

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving

Hot Threads