The Truth about 911 gutting the disinformation, LETS GET IT ON

• Thread starter Sub-Zer0
  • Start date
In summary: I think not. Sources:In summary, the US Government failed to see the 9/11 attacks coming and did not respond to warnings from other countries. Prior knowledge about the attacks was available to the government, but was ignored.
the entire building to collapse in a matter of seconds

It was a matter of hours. Not seconds.

Physics news on Phys.org
outsider said:
I personally question that some people can accept that a fire burning from the top of a building can cause the entire building to collapse in a matter of seconds.
What are you talking about? The fire wasn't at the top of the building, it was all through the building, you haven't read any of the reports?

Evo said:
What are you talking about? The fire wasn't at the top of the building, it was all through the building, you haven't read any of the reports?

you mean somenthing like this: http://reopen911.org/images/02.jpg [Broken] ?

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing for everyone to remember in this is that everyone is trying to put forward their argument and not considering the other - more trying to disprove it - its just a good idea to keep an open mind on this

i havnt seen anyone believe one piece of information that the other has provided while there is some pretty substansial evidence there to be read

and whoever the mod is who locked this thread - i respect what your doing - but don't you think its a bit bias? i mean asking those who are convinced it wasnt an inside job do they see any susbstantial evidence? - i think this really needs to be read by someone who isn't swayed to either side and let them decide if this is worth keeping up

IMO it definitely is...im learning from it...are you?

Okay, I've seen enough. Not long after 911 I watched a lengthy interview with one of the WTC designers - I think the chief architect. He stated that the buildings collapsed almost exactly on cue. This scenario had been studied to some extent and it was known that fire from jet fuel was capable of causing the collapses exactly as they happened. To the best of my knowledge this is an established fact.

To tell you the truth there are a few things about 911 that bug me, but I don't see the conspiracy theorist's arguments as credible. We have given this subject many chances but the arguments for a conspiracy always deny established facts from engineering and science.

Sorry folks but this subject is closed.

Last edited: