What is the potential impact of Toyota's CO2-reducing product on Earth Day?

In summary, the conversation touches on the lack of concern for the environment and the speaker's contribution to reducing CO2 emissions through a product they designed for Toyota.
rohanprabhu
Happy_Earth_Day5.jpg

Source: http://www.truthdig.com/cartoon/item/20080422_happy_earth_day/

Earth sciences news on Phys.org
I recently designed a product that is in use, that Toyota says will reduce the CO2 emitted by about 1 million pounds per year per 100 large trucks. So there's my contribution this year. :-p

[ps, it wasn't my idea but I did design and engineer it. Also, off the top of my head I'm not sure of the exact numbers, but its something like that]

Last edited:

FAQ: What is the potential impact of Toyota's CO2-reducing product on Earth Day?

1) What is the purpose of Earth Day?

The purpose of Earth Day is to raise awareness and promote action towards protecting the environment and preserving the Earth's natural resources for future generations.

2) When is Earth Day celebrated?

Earth Day is celebrated every year on April 22nd.

3) How did Earth Day originate?

Earth Day was first celebrated in 1970 and was founded by U.S. Senator Gaylord Nelson as a way to bring attention to environmental issues and promote environmental activism.

4) What are some ways to celebrate Earth Day?

There are many ways to celebrate Earth Day, such as participating in community clean-up events, planting trees, reducing energy and water usage, and educating others about environmental issues.

5) Why is it important to observe Earth Day?

Observing Earth Day is important because it reminds us of the impact that our actions have on the environment and encourages us to make positive changes to protect the Earth and its resources for current and future generations.

Back