There goes that security deposit AGAIN

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Security
In summary, tribdog decided to paint one last piece of art before giving up painting, but ran out of white and used a camera he doesn't like. The painting looks like it belongs on a gallager door, and Bob Ross is not a good artist.
If you like art you should watch the movie 'pollock' staring ed harris. Interesting insight into his life.

Physics news on Phys.org
I love art, but let's get one thing straight. THIS IS NOT ART.

tribdog said:
I love art, but let's get one thing straight. THIS IS NOT ART.

Why did you make it then? Reading your OP, you clearly wanted to express yourself by making this. I'd say it clearly has meaning to the artist. You didnt just make it because you were bored.

Funny how you state 'they'll have to repaint it once I leave' and your door is 'open' to a new better beginning, subconsciously your picture represents a happier place than your current location, and the new door leads to it.

Last edited:
I can't see the pic. Where did it go?

I remember a fish and chip shop that had paintings like that on the walls, every time i went there i thought, i am in a fish and chip shop.

Cyrus said:
You didnt just make it because you were bored.

:rolleyes: No, of course not. He made it because he was bored AND had painting supplies out to sell. This is tribdog, the same one who tried to defrost soda with a MAPP torch and burned the carpet in the process.

Though, tribdog, now you're going to need to buy more paints. I think you definitely need more white back on the water. The first version was better.

Moonbear said:
Though, tribdog, now you're going to need to buy more paints. I think you definitely need more white back on the water. The first version was better.

Yes, click "Undo" and go back to the first version!

Although, you know it could just be because you're looking out the door at a different angle. Or the tides have changed causing the waves to come in differently.

I went to take a dip and broke my nose. Plus it smudged.

tribdog said:
I went to take a dip and broke my nose. Plus it smudged.

Ooh, a smudged nose sounds painful. :bugeye: