Time Derivatives: Hi Guys, Am I on the Right Track?

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Mishal0488
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Derivatives Time
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3 replies · 1K views
Mishal0488
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Hi Guys

I just want to make sure that I am on the right track, with regards to time derivatives.
I have been out of university for many years and I have become a bit rusty.

Please refer to the attached image and let me know if I am on the right track.
 
Attachments
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    4.4 KB · Views: 170
Physics news on Phys.org
Mishal0488 said:
Both theta and "a" are a function of time
The expression looks right (it's hard to see the dots). But, you should use a simple equals sign ##=##, rather than ##\Rightarrow##.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: vanhees71 and Mishal0488