Tom's Big Birthday/Christmas Bash: Get the RV Trip Started!

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
In summary, Tom Mattson, Super Mentor Extraordinare, is having a birthday party and Franz is allergic to beer, so they will all be drinking soft drinks.
Tsu
Gold Member
Oh, TOOOOOMMM!

When is your big birthday/christmas bash happening? We need to get the RV trip planned. Then there's something about a big barbeque at our place beforehand, but I think afterward would be better. I don't know... Who's going to do my Christmas shopping? :cry: :cry: I'm drivin' the bus! HELP!

Physics news on Phys.org
I can bring a side dish to the BBQ, Tsu. Maybe some german potato salad. Just in case not everybody wants broccoli.

I'll bring desert! I make a dense flourless dark choclate torte with dark chocolate ganache that is to die for.

Evo said:
I'll bring desert! I make a dense flourless dark choclate torte with dark chocolate ganache that is to die for.
the torte sounds to die for! what is ganache? is it a icing/sauce?

Ooooooohhhhhh, yummmmmy! Steak and cake, that's my idea of a good meal! :biggrin:

I'll already be in NJ for Christmas and had a shopping trip to NYC planned too, so I can easily swing by for the big birthday bash. Woo hoo!

oooweee! That torte looked good! Just about jumped through the monitor screen to get at it!

This is starting to look pretty yummy! :biggrin: We'll just bring everyone back from Tom's party in NY and finish the year out with a giant PF barbeque! You'll have to find your own way home tho! It's only a rented bus! :biggrin: Check out my new thread about signing up for the trip!

TOM! What should we wear to your party? We don't want to show up slinky if it's a funky party! :smile:

Tsunami said:
TOM! What should we wear to your party? We don't want to show up slinky if it's a funky party! :smile:

Whatever it is, it will give me an excuse to buy some clothes while in the city!

I thought we had decided to go formal? MIH was going to lend us some of her Barbie gowns.

And being the resident college student, i'll bring the booze. Hard booze, not any of that keg beer crap either.

Good man, franz. I'm allergic to beer. No beer on the bus. Nothing with hops.

BARBIE GOWNS!? Errr... You guys go ahead. :eek: I'll find something more... well, I guess I was hoping for funky... :biggrin:

Tsunami said:
Good man, franz. I'm allergic to beer. No beer on the bus. Nothing with hops.

DOn't worry, the softest drinks at my bar are rum and coke (mostly rum), rum and pineapple juice (mostly rum), and rum and eggnog (holiday spirit, whaat can i say?)

franznietzsche said:
DOn't worry, the softest drinks at my bar are rum and coke (mostly rum), rum and pineapple juice (mostly rum), and rum and eggnog (holiday spirit, whaat can i say?)

Yeah, but do you have any rum? :biggrin: Rum drinks are my favorites, so you're definitely in for the ride!

Something tells me Tom's not going to be at home that weekend... :smile:

Moonbear said:
Yeah, but do you have any rum? :biggrin: Rum drinks are my favorites, so you're definitely in for the ride!

Score, i knew my love of rum would one day serve in an enterprise not realted to my pirate career!

Damn I didn't know who you guys were talking about for the longest time... and still don't but at least I am sure its not me... only thing that had me confused is that my birthday is in december... 10th and something about formal...

anyway who is Tom

Tom McCurdy said:
Damn I didn't know who you guys were talking about for the longest time... and still don't but at least I am sure its not me... only thing that had me confused is that my birthday is in december... 10th and something about formal...

anyway who is Tom
Tom Mattson, Super Mentor Extraordinare

What is "Tom's Big Birthday/Christmas Bash: Get the RV Trip Started!"?

"Tom's Big Birthday/Christmas Bash: Get the RV Trip Started!" is a fun and exciting event where Tom and his friends gather to celebrate his birthday and Christmas together. It is the start of their RV trip, where they will embark on a journey filled with adventure and memorable experiences.

Who is invited to "Tom's Big Birthday/Christmas Bash: Get the RV Trip Started!"?

Everyone is invited to "Tom's Big Birthday/Christmas Bash: Get the RV Trip Started!" It is a special occasion for Tom, and he wants to share it with all his friends and family. The more, the merrier!

What activities are planned for "Tom's Big Birthday/Christmas Bash: Get the RV Trip Started!"?

There will be various activities planned for "Tom's Big Birthday/Christmas Bash: Get the RV Trip Started!" such as games, music, food, and drinks. Tom's friends have also organized a surprise activity for him, which will surely make the event even more exciting.

Can I bring my own RV to "Tom's Big Birthday/Christmas Bash: Get the RV Trip Started!"?

Yes, you can bring your own RV to "Tom's Big Birthday/Christmas Bash: Get the RV Trip Started!" In fact, it is encouraged as it will add to the fun and adventure of the trip. However, if you do not have an RV, there will be options for carpooling or sharing an RV with other guests.

Is there a dress code for "Tom's Big Birthday/Christmas Bash: Get the RV Trip Started!"?

There is no specific dress code for "Tom's Big Birthday/Christmas Bash: Get the RV Trip Started!" However, since it is a celebration, it is recommended to dress comfortably and in festive attire. Also, keep in mind that the event will be outdoors, so dress accordingly.