Turn speeds and radius of system

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter prodigyaj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Radius System
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
prodigyaj
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hy all !
I am robot builder and currently building a robot micromouse.
I directly come to the point. Mine is a practical application of physics , so will elaborate my current application in detail. Please be patient :)
I am attaching a 1 and half page document with diagrams that will represent my problem.

https://www.physicsforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17213&stc=1&d=1232214450

Also here I attach the video of my system that I have been able to achieve

http://rapidshare.com/files/185001100/Doubt_example.wmv.html

Regards

AJ
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

:(
 
its downloading perfectly at my end , i have reported it to the admin also.
 
I have now perfectly attached the document ! Please do reply !

Regards

AJ