Understanding the Differential Equation y'=-Ae^{-t} and Its Solution - A Guide

• Thread starter RadiationX
  • Start date
In summary, "I'm not seeing it" is a phrase used to express difficulty understanding or perceiving something, disagreement, or a different perspective. The best way to respond is to ask for clarification. It can also be used in a scientific context, particularly when results do not align with expectations. To prevent misinterpretation, active listening and providing visual aids or detailed explanations can be helpful.
RadiationX
what does this mean: [tex]y'=-Ae^{-t}=-y[/tex]

is this saying that if i solve the the differential equation[tex]y'=-Ae^{-t}[/tex]its equal to [tex]-y[/tex]

Physics news on Phys.org
First of all,what u've written is not an equation,but a row/sequence of equalities.That's what it means.

Daniel.

thank U. i see now

Related to Understanding the Differential Equation y'=-Ae^{-t} and Its Solution - A Guide

1. What does "I'm not seeing it" mean?

"I'm not seeing it" is a phrase used to express that someone is having difficulty understanding or perceiving something. It can also be used to indicate that someone does not agree or see the same perspective as the speaker.

2. How do you respond to someone who says "I'm not seeing it"?

The best way to respond to someone who says "I'm not seeing it" is to ask for clarification or further explanation. This can help the person to better understand the concept or see the perspective being presented.

3. Can "I'm not seeing it" be used in a scientific context?

Yes, "I'm not seeing it" can definitely be used in a scientific context. Scientists often use this phrase when discussing data or experiments that do not align with their hypotheses or expected results.

4. What should I do if I'm not seeing the results I expected in my experiment?

If you are not seeing the results you expected in your experiment, it is important to carefully analyze your methods and data. You may also want to consult with other scientists or experts in the field for their insights and suggestions.

5. Is there a way to prevent misinterpretation when someone says "I'm not seeing it"?

One way to prevent misinterpretation when someone says "I'm not seeing it" is to actively listen and ask for clarification if needed. Additionally, using visual aids or providing more detailed explanations can help to ensure clear communication and understanding.