Use Kirchoff's rules to determine I1, I2 and I3 for the following circuit:

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Chingo2010
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Circuit Rules
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 7K views
Chingo2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I really need help. I actually don't know how to do this

Use Kirchoff's rules to determine I1, I2 and I3 for the following circuit:
Circuit figure
https://chip.physics.purdue.edu/protected/Prelab221img/e4pp2.jpg

E1 = emf = 9 V
r = internal resistance = 1.5
R1 = 5
R2 = 15
R3 = 16.23

Find I1, I2, I3

I1 - .86. but I don't know what to do after.

Please Help!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Chingo2010 said:
I really need help. I actually don't know how to do this

Use Kirchoff's rules to determine I1, I2 and I3 for the following circuit:
Circuit figure
https://chip.physics.purdue.edu/protected/Prelab221img/e4pp2.jpg

E1 = emf = 9 V
r = internal resistance = 1.5
R1 = 5
R2 = 15
R3 = 16.23

Find I1, I2, I3

I1 - .86. but I don't know what to do after.

Please Help!

Hello ,
Are the three resistors R1 , R2 and R3 in parallels or series or in combination of these two ?
Once we know this we will be able to find out the current in all the three resistors.

I cannot open the link to that image. The site is asking me to sign up ! Please upload that to any other site or attach it here only.

This thread belongs to homework and textbook style section.