Video editing software for presentations

In summary, the video used some video editing software that is not clear from the video. I recommend getting a slightly older version of Video Studio Pro for around $30.
ujjwal3097
Can anyone tell me which video editing software is used in this video.
I am doing some project and i need to show the presentation but i really liked what this video has in the background. Can anyone tell me about this software or another similar software for editing.

video:

Computer science news on Phys.org
It's not really possible to tell what they used. Are you interested in good free or paid video edit software?

Greg Bernhardt said:
It's not really possible to tell what they used. Are you interested in good free or paid video edit software?
I think I would like free edit software because i am not into professional video editing but i could take time to build something like in the posted video.

ujjwal3097 said:
I think I would like free edit software because i am not into professional video editing but i could take time to build something like in the posted video.
Freeware will almost always have a branding watermark. Is that ok?

Greg Bernhardt said:
Freeware will almost always have a branding watermark. Is that ok?
yes

you can also mention some paid only if they are not ridiculously expensive

I recommend Corel's Video Studio Pro. Get a slightly older version like X6 or X7 (which is what I have) and it'll only run you about $30 and it has a ton and a half of features.

phinds said:
I recommend Corel's Video Studio Pro. Get a slightly older version like X6 or X7 (which is what I have) and it'll only run you about $30 and it has a ton and a half of features.
I forgot to mention that I have a macbook and this software is for windows.
its cost 63$ not 30$

ujjwal3097 said:
I forgot to mention that I have a macbook and this software is for windows.
its cost 63$ not 30$
I have no idea where you are getting this misinformation. Amazon has it for $32

phinds said:
Perhaps you did not actually read what I said. I said
OK sir I am really sorry for that. I just miss read your sentence.
Thanks for the Information.

What is video editing software for presentations?

Video editing software for presentations is a type of software that allows users to create and edit videos specifically for presentations. This can include adding text, images, transitions, and other effects to create a visually engaging presentation.

What are the features of video editing software for presentations?

Some common features of video editing software for presentations include the ability to trim and cut videos, add text and titles, insert images and graphics, apply transitions and effects, and adjust audio levels. Some software may also have advanced features such as green screen effects, 3D editing, and motion graphics.

What are the benefits of using video editing software for presentations?

Using video editing software for presentations can help create a more dynamic and engaging presentation. It allows for more creative control over the visual elements, making it easier to convey complex ideas and information. It can also help save time and effort compared to creating presentations solely with slides and text.

What are some popular video editing software for presentations?

Some popular video editing software for presentations include Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Camtasia, and Filmora. These software offer a range of features and are commonly used by professionals and beginners alike.

Can video editing software for presentations be used for other purposes?

Yes, video editing software for presentations can also be used for creating other types of videos, such as promotional videos, advertisements, and social media content. It can also be used for personal projects, such as creating videos for special occasions or for sharing on social media platforms.