What is the top destination in South East Asia for Western tourists?

• Thread starter Saint
  • Start date
In summary: Sorry.Any one had visited SEA before? To Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Vietnam etc...I have. I think the best thing about SEA is that almost everything here is cheap.
Saint
Any one had visited SEA before? To Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Vietnam etc...

If you haven't, which one do you prioritise to visit?
I guess most weterners like Singapore more than malaysia, because malaysia is an islam country. :yuck:

Physics news on Phys.org
I've visited Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. I think the best thing about SEA is that almost everything here is cheap.

If you're thinking about visiting Brunei, let me know. A visit here can be quite dull if you take the tour packages. I personally think that Thailand is the most interesting South East Asian country I've been to. It only costed me US$1 to have a meal at KFC! That was way back in 1998.

i think malaysia is the gr8est .. i have been to it .. a lot cheaper than here .. and it is really gr8 ..

malaysia's car is the second most expensive in the world.

Tell me please, which SE Asian country has the most beautifull girls.

tumor said:
Tell me please, which SE Asian country has the most beautifull girls.
That's easy ... they all do :smile:

Now, tell me please, which SE Asian country has the least chauvanist boys?

Saint said:
Any one had visited SEA before? To Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Vietnam etc...
Am not sure if 'visited' fits exactly (how do 'born in' and 'live in' count?), but yes, yes, yes, no, no, and also Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, and the Philippines (and that's all, right? just 10? Unless you count Papua New Guinea and East Timor)

sorry for my mistake to offend people.
I was too much to say bad things about black people.

1. What is the top destination in South East Asia for Western tourists?

The top destination in South East Asia for Western tourists is Thailand. This country offers a unique blend of culture, history, beautiful beaches, and bustling cities.

2. Why is Thailand the top destination for Western tourists?

Thailand has a lot to offer for Western tourists, including a vibrant nightlife, delicious food, and a wide range of activities such as hiking, scuba diving, and elephant sanctuaries. It also has a well-developed tourism infrastructure, making it easy for travelers to navigate and explore.

3. What makes Thailand different from other South East Asian countries?

Thailand stands out from other South East Asian countries with its unique culture and traditions, delicious cuisine, and stunning natural landscapes. It also has a diverse range of experiences to offer, from bustling cities to peaceful beaches and everything in between.

4. Is Thailand a safe destination for Western tourists?

Yes, Thailand is generally considered a safe destination for Western tourists. However, like any other country, it is important to exercise caution, especially in crowded areas and when traveling at night. It is also advisable to research and follow any local laws and customs.

5. What is the best time to visit Thailand as a Western tourist?

The best time to visit Thailand as a Western tourist is during the dry season, which runs from November to April. This period offers the most pleasant weather and is ideal for outdoor activities. However, it is also the peak tourist season, so expect larger crowds and higher prices.