VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Food & Drink

In summary, the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Food & Drink" is a contest that encourages people to submit their best food and drink photos and allows others to vote on their favorite submissions. To participate, you must submit a photo on the designated platform and can share it with others to gather votes. Multiple submissions are allowed, but limited to one per category. The winners are selected based on the number of votes received, with the photo with the most votes declared the winner. There is a prize for the winner, which will be announced before the start of the contest.

Vote!

• Turbo-1

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Andre

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • GeorginaS

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
matthyaouw
Gold Member
Hello, I'm back from my travels. Thanks to Kurdt for taking over from me while i was gone.

1.Turbo-1
hab-cont.jpg

2.Andre
34rvghl.jpg

3.GeorginaS
Camerastuff005.jpg

4.ZapperZ
img5394r.jpg

Contest Thread

Physics news on Phys.org
I like the colour contrasts in Turbo's picture.

I can't believe there weren't more entries. Is everyone on vacation?

And yes, Kurdt did a bang-up job while you were gone, matthyaouw. I'd like to thank him for taking it on. I'm not good photography, but I always enjoy these contests. :smile:

Last edited:

Hello everyone, it's great to see all the amazing food and drink photos submitted for this contest! I have to say that food and drink are not just essential for our survival, but also play a significant role in our culture and society. From the science of nutrition to the chemistry of cooking, there is so much to explore and discover in the world of food and drink.

I am particularly impressed by Turbo-1's photo, which captures the vibrant colors and textures of the food in such an artistic way. Andre's photo also stands out for its creativity and use of lighting to highlight the drink. GeorginaS and ZapperZ have also done a fantastic job in showcasing the beauty of food and drink through their photos.

I want to thank Kurdt for stepping in while I was away, and congratulations to all the participants for their amazing submissions. I am excited to see who the winner of this contest will be!

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Food & Drink"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Food & Drink" is to encourage people to submit their best food and drink photos and to allow others to vote on their favorite submissions.

2. How do I participate in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Food & Drink"?

To participate in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Food & Drink", you will need to submit a photo of your favorite food or drink on the designated contest platform. You can then share your submission with others to gather votes.

3. Can I submit more than one photo to the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Food & Drink"?

Yes, you may submit multiple photos to the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Food & Drink". However, each participant is limited to one photo per category.

4. How are the winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Food & Drink" selected?

The winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Food & Drink" are selected based on the number of votes each photo receives. The photo with the most votes in each category will be declared the winner.

5. Is there a prize for winning the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Food & Drink"?

Yes, there will be a prize for the winner of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Food & Drink". The exact prize may vary, but it will be announced before the start of the contest.