VOTE Photo Contest - My Funny Valentine

In summary, there is a contest on Physics Forums for the best Valentine's Day themed picture and all 3 pictures will end up in the winners list. The current question is who will be on top and people are encouraged to vote for their favorite picture. There are only 2 days left to vote and currently, Mech_Engineer's picture is in the lead. One user has voted for it and another user has pointed out that the woman in the picture resembles Kirsten Dunst. There were only 3 entries in the contest this year. It is unclear if the low number of entries is due to a bad year for relationships on PF.

VOTE PF Photo Contest - My Funny Valentine

• larkspur

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Mech_Engineer

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
Whoa! Obviously, many people are immune to this made-up day by Hallmark! :)

This means that all 3 pictures will end up in our winners list. The question now will be: who will be on top? Please vote for the best picture that represents something connected to Valentine's Day.

1. larkspur
2256161983_7ac6f8e3e1_o.jpg

2. Mech_Engineer
RoseSmell01.jpg

3. ZapperZ
img3492ns1.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?p=1611702&posted=1#post1611702"

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
You have barely 2 days left to vote in this contest. Unlike the previous one, no one is running away with the contest so far.

Zz.

I voted for ME(Mech_Engineer)...pretty model with all the colors tied together and a nice expression

Ha! I just realized it looks like I said I voted for myself by using Mech_Engineer's initials! Hope I made it clearer now.:redface:

Last edited:
#2 for sure!

Only 3 entries this year. Do you think 2007 was a particularly bad year for relationships on PF?

With a few hours left in the voting period, Mech_Engineer is slowly pulling away...

Zz.

Does anyone else think that the woman in Mech_E's photo looks a bit like Kirsten Dunst? :uhh:

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - My Funny Valentine"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - My Funny Valentine" is to encourage people to submit their funniest Valentine's Day themed photos and to vote for their favorites.

2. Who can participate in the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - My Funny Valentine"?

Anyone can participate in the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - My Funny Valentine" as long as they follow the rules and guidelines set by the contest organizers.

3. How do I submit my photo for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - My Funny Valentine"?

You can submit your photo by uploading it to the designated contest website or by following the instructions provided by the contest organizers on their social media pages.

4. How are the winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - My Funny Valentine" determined?

The winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - My Funny Valentine" are determined by the number of votes they receive from the public. The photo with the most votes wins the grand prize.

5. Are there any prizes for the winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - My Funny Valentine"?

Yes, there are prizes for the winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - My Funny Valentine". The exact prizes may vary, but they typically include cash, gift cards, or other valuable items.