VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Three's a crowd

In summary, the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Three's a crowd" is a photography contest organized by the PF community. To participate, one must be a member of the community and submit a photo that fits the theme. Only members can vote for their favorite photo and the winners will be announced on the deadline date. Prizes may vary but typically include recognition on the PF website, a feature in their newsletter, and sometimes cash prizes.

Vote!

• ZapperZ

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Ms music

• Hypatia

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Andre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borek

• Marzena

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
matthyaouw
Gold Member
1.ZapperZ
img2980i.jpg

2.Ms Music
375709389.jpg

3.Hypatia
pump.jpg

4.Andre
v64qo6.jpg

5.Borek
marcin_crowd.jpg

6.Marzena
marzena_three3.jpg

Contest Thread

Physics news on Phys.org
I just chose 3 with thanks because it made me realize that I had better get my ehem, pumpkin down to the gym! You can reach me at ext 1212.

I really like how, regardless of the subject matter, Zapper has a Disney theme to cover it. That makes me smile. (And he takes decent pictures, too.)

get your votes in!

1. What is the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Three's a crowd" about?

The "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Three's a crowd" is a photography contest organized by the PF (Photography Forum) community. Participants are required to submit a photo that captures the theme of "three's a crowd" and members of the community can vote for their favorite photos.

2. How can I participate in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Three's a crowd"?

To participate in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Three's a crowd", you must be a member of the PF community. If you are not a member, you can sign up for free on their website. Once you are a member, you can submit your photo by following the instructions on the contest page.

3. Who can vote for the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Three's a crowd"?

Only members of the PF community can vote for the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Three's a crowd". Each member is allowed to vote for their favorite photo only once.

4. When will the winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Three's a crowd" be announced?

The winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Three's a crowd" will be announced on the deadline date specified on the contest page. The winners will also be notified via email.

5. What are the prizes for the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Three's a crowd"?

The prizes for the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Three's a crowd" may vary, but typically include recognition on the PF website, a feature in their newsletter, and sometimes even cash prizes. The specific prizes for this contest can be found on the contest page.