Want to study meterology after AS from comm. college

  • Topic: Schools 
  • Thread starter Thread starter LightbulbSun
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    College Study
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
LightbulbSun
Messages
64
Reaction score
2
Hi, I'm reentering my first year of college at a community college and I'm currently getting an associates degree in science. However, my main goal is to get into meterology so I was wondering what kind of path I should be taking in college and if there are any other science fields that I should be studying up on on the side. Besides astronomy, meterology is probably my favorite scientific field so please help! haha
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You have the right idea. Push it farther. Try educational goals toward any of Physics, Astrophysics, Astronomy, Earth Science/Geology. A few colleges may have Meteorology programs - they are probably not very common. Maybe you could be interested in searching for a meteorology program.