Welcome to the Tiki Bar lounge

  • Thread starter Thread starter SOS2008
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Box
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
796 replies · 80K views
Is the sun under the yardarm in Oslo, arildno? I believe I'll have a green apple martini! Bartender! Who IS the bartender today? Oh never mind. I'll make my own...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
arildno said:
My, my, we was spent very fast, weren't we? :-p

Next one, please!
Oh, poor Wolram!

Oh Wolram, your skin is as soft as a baby's behind now and as hairless. :-p
 
Tsu said:
Is the sun under the yardarm in Oslo, arildno? I believe I'll have a green apple martini! Bartender! Who IS the bartender today? Oh never mind. I'll make my own...

May i have a very large rum and coke please.
 
wolram said:
May i have a very large rum and coke please.

AbsoLUTEly!11 :biggrin: Here. Have TWO.
 
I'm taking my martini outside. I need some sun.

Later!
 
Evo said:
Oh, poor Wolram!

Oh Wolram, your skin is as soft as a baby's behind now and as hairless. :-p

You are wicked :blushing: and i feel tingly all over, i bet i have a rash tomorrow
 
Tsu said:
AbsoLUTEly!11 :biggrin: Here. Have TWO.

Thank you Tsu, you are kind, may i sit by you.
 
wolram said:
Thank you Tsu, you are kind, may i sit by you.
AbsoLUTEly! But you must come outside with me to my garden and visit with my pet deer.
 
wolram said:
You are wicked :blushing: and i feel tingly all over, i bet i have a rash tomorrow
I'm wicked? :frown:
 
Evo said:
I'm wicked? :frown:
Moderately so, no more than that. A 5'er I'd say.
 
Evo said:
I'm wicked? :frown:

Welllllll, in a nice sort of way, and you did protect me and i like a little wickedness :devil: :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :biggrin:
 
wolram said:
Welllllll, in a nice sort of way, and you did protect me and i like a little wickedness :devil: :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :biggrin:
I know you do.
 
Tsu said:
AbsoLUTEly! But you must come outside with me to my garden and visit with my pet deer.

Yippee, i loves animals does me, i bets i can stroke one.
 
Tsu said:
Is the sun under the yardarm in Oslo, arildno? I believe I'll have a green apple martini! Bartender! Who IS the bartender today? Oh never mind. I'll make my own...
Yes, we seem to be pretty short-staffed this time of year.

*Makes a round of green apple martinis and a rum and coke for Wolram, lots of rum!*
 
Moonbear said:
Yes, we seem to be pretty short-staffed this time of year.

*Makes a round of green apple martinis and a rum and coke for Wolram, lots of rum!*

I shay itsh getting a lil warmishy in here wheres my rum and coat, mmmm
nice lady yummy.
 
arildno said:
Short-staffed? :confused:
Keep drinking those martinis and you'll see for yourself! :smile:
 
Moonbear said:
Keep drinking those martinis and you'll see for yourself! :smile:
Lady:
When I get drunk, I see double;
the world does not contract around me, getting smaller!
 
arildno said:
Lady:
When I get drunk, I see double;
the world does not contract around me, getting smaller!
Well, then everything must appear to be in full operating condition when you're seeing double. :biggrin: :-p
 
I wouldn't drink too many of those...I put some "additives" in them...nothing to worry about...you know what, keep drinking!
 
yomamma said:
I wouldn't drink too many of those...I put some "additives" in them...nothing to worry about...you know what, keep drinking!
I KNEW you were the one spiking all our drinks with silly pills! :-p
 
no...I put sugar in there...

hides bottle in pocket[/size]
 
Hey, what's a 12-year old doing in a bar?
 
yomamma said:
at least this 13 year old can count :approve:
I thought you were supposed to be in the back room counting the money.
 
yomamma said:
at least this 13 year old can count :approve:
What's the difference between 12 year old and 13 year old?
Oh, I remember: all the difference in the world it seemed back then.
I was wrong.
 
I gave some of it to the guy at the bank and bribed my way into getting a counting machine. the money was counted 1 hour ago. that stupid bank man doesn't even know how to tell real money from fake money!
 
arildno said:
What's the difference between 12 year old and 13 year old?
Oh, I remember: all the difference in the world it seemed back then.
I was wrong.
yes you were. study harder
 
yomamma said:
I wouldn't drink too many of those...I put some "additives" in them...nothing to worry about...you know what, keep drinking!

Gimme a treble please, i need some sleep.