Welcome to the Tiki Bar lounge

  • Thread starter Thread starter SOS2008
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Box
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
796 replies · 79K views
Moonbear said:
There, there, have another yomamma's milk. Nothing will ever replace franzbear, but he'll always be there with you in your heart.
I fear I forget him one day :cry: "out of sight,out of mind!"
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I miss him. I even stopped badgering Evo with PM's because I was to upset :frown:
 
yomamma said:
I miss him. I even stopped badgering Evo with PM's because I was to upset :frown:
Me ,too! :cry: but I'm sure we all will forget him 1 day!
we even didn't attend his funeral!
 
SOS2008 said:
Comment Box: Has anyone else noticed that Frist, DeLay, etc. all have Ted Koppel hair styles? :smile: What's with that?
Let's see, who else has "Ted Head" -- Santorum? :smile:

What' going on? Anything to eat around here? What the heck, I'll just have my usual Moonbeast, please.
 
What a load of cobblers, get out of the bar and into the real world,
on reflection, "run like mad to the bar".
 
wolram said:
What a load of cobblers, get out of the bar and into the real world,
on reflection, "run like mad to the bar".


I was down your neck of the woods on Friday night Wolram. It's understandable why people round there might prefer to spend time in a virtual bar...
 
Lisa! said:
Me ,too! :cry: but I'm sure we all will forget him 1 day!
we even didn't attend his funeral!
are you stupid or something?! his funeral is in 26 minutes! I'm getting ready. it's takiing place right here at the tiki bar!
 
brewnog said:
I was down your neck of the woods on Friday night Wolram. It's understandable why people round there might prefer to spend time in a virtual bar...
I used to get free drinks at my favorite bar... now my favorite people who worked there have left. :cry:
 
TheStatutoryApe said:
I used to get free drinks at my favorite bar... now my favorite people who worked there have left. :cry:
They were probably fired for giving free drinks -- way to go. :-p Oh...here's a Moonbeast. You just drink that down and you'll feel better. :devil:

Comment Box: In the summer I would walk into my office and comment on how my pants were sticking to my arse. Do you think that was unprofessional?
 
*looks around* Geez, you guys all look like you just came back from a funeral. Moonbear Madnesses and Flying Zoobies all around!

SOS2008 said:
Comment Box: In the summer I would walk into my office and comment on how my pants were sticking to my arse. Do you think that was unprofessional?
Yeah, nothing more unprofessional than walking in with your pants clinging to your arse. Next time drop them down to your knees like the kids do. That'll solve the problem. :devil: :-p
 
SOS2008 said:
Comment Box: In the summer I would walk into my office and comment on how my pants were sticking to my arse. Do you think that was unprofessional?
Not to a street walker. :biggrin: :rolleyes: Not that I am making any inferences, btw.
 
I'm thirsty. I know zoobyshoe probably won't allow it so I'll say it in secret.

can I have some virgin[/size] flying zooby?
 
SOS2008 said:
They were probably fired for giving free drinks -- way to go. :-p Oh...here's a Moonbeast. You just drink that down and you'll feel better. :devil:
Actually one of them was fired but it was because he stopped coming in on time. He wasn't very happy that he was expected to be there when ever the boss wanted and rarely got a day off.
*eyes drink suspiciously*
SOS said:
Comment Box: In the summer I would walk into my office and comment on how my pants were sticking to my arse. Do you think that was unprofessional?
drawing attention to your arse could be unprofessional but I'd say it depends on how nice it is. :-p
 
yomamma said:
I'm thirsty. I know zoobyshoe probably won't allow it so I'll say it in secret.

can I have some virgin[/size] flying zooby?
I'm not sure zoobies are allowed to be virgins.
 
Moonbear said:
Yeah, nothing more unprofessional than walking in with your pants clinging to your arse. Next time drop them down to your knees like the kids do. That'll solve the problem. :devil: :-p
:smile: I knew I could count on your usual bad influence, I mean good advice.
Astronuc said:
Not to a street walker. :biggrin: :rolleyes: Not that I am making any inferences, btw.
Okay, it was an office with only a few female employees. I admit it--I'm not quite that whacky-heh. :rolleyes:

What a day! I need a Moonbear Madness (I don't remember what a Flying Zoobie is). I don't know how people drink the Moonbeast with the :devil: added!

Comment Box: If you're eating and notice crumbs on your lap, is it okay to eat the crumbs?
 
SOS said:
Comment Box: If you're eating and notice crumbs on your lap, is it okay to eat the crumbs?
Yes. And you should also remember to share.
 
TheStatutoryApe said:
How could that be tasty?
I know, the candy cigarettes were good!
 
yomamma said:
are you stupid or something?! his funeral is in 26 minutes! I'm getting ready. it's takiing place right here at the tiki bar!
Yes,I'm something(a n00b!)
 
Well, franzbear's funeral was embarrasing. moonbear just got back from the tiki bar after a few drinks. she thought it was an open coffin funeral. franzbear no longer looks like he used to after that. and then artman was crying so much that dextercioby kicked his ass. now artman's in the hospital, and dex is in the county jail. then, when everyone wad about to leave, moonbear was arrested for "indecent exposure".

then SOS was advertising the tiki bar and ended up breaking someone's wisheild. the tiki bar is being sued for $450,000! we'll have to start selling pot suckers!
 
brewnog said:
I was down your neck of the woods on Friday night Wolram. It's understandable why people round there might prefer to spend time in a virtual bar...

Hey and you didnt call in, we don't bite any more you know :biggrin:
 
If anyone wants to call in its the first gate after the station, follow
the footpath for three miles and you will come to a stream, turn left,
keep going until you come to the fallen tree across the stream, be
careful it is slippery, when you are across look to your right and you
will see my house, shout hello and i will tie the dogs up, mind you
dont step in the horse do do.
I had an uncle that went to Sheffield, He said the beer was watered down,
so none of us want go there.
 
yomamma said:
Well, franzbear's funeral was embarrasing. moonbear just got back from the tiki bar after a few drinks. she thought it was an open coffin funeral. franzbear no longer looks like he used to after that. and then artman was crying so much that dextercioby kicked his ass. now artman's in the hospital, and dex is in the county jail. then, when everyone wad about to leave, moonbear was arrested for "indecent exposure".

then SOS was advertising the tiki bar and ended up breaking someone's wisheild. the tiki bar is being sued for $450,000! we'll have to start selling pot suckers!
Now come on yomamma, that's not quite how things went. We are only being sued for $450. :-p But I think your idea about selling pot suckers is a good un. Also, take-out. We'll call it the "drink and drive window"--just kiddin'). :smile:
 
SOS2008 said:
Comment Box: If you're eating and notice crumbs on your lap, is it okay to eat the crumbs?
:smile: Oh, the thoughts that question elicits. :devil: :rolleyes: o:) :smile:

Actually, I am filling in for Danger. He really needs to be here to respond appropriately, or inappropriately as the case may be. :biggrin:

Sorry, but I have had a bit too much of phonon conduction, polaron hopping and ambipolar diffusion.

I need to go and have my brain washed. :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
Astronuc said:
I need to go and have my brain washed. :biggrin:
why not just a haircut?
 
SOS2008 said:
Now come on yomamma, that's not quite how things went. We are only being sued for $450. [\QUOTE]
SOS, you were drunk, I was not. it was 450,000. now how are we gping to raise the money?here's what we have so far...

-drink 'n' drive winow
-pot suckers

how about we let people ride a zooby brush mobile for $10 each?
 
yomamma said:
SOS2008 said:
Now come on yomamma, that's not quite how things went. We are only being sued for $450. [\QUOTE]
SOS, you were drunk, I was not. it was 450,000. now how are we gping to raise the money?here's what we have so far...

-drink 'n' drive winow
-pot suckers

how about we let people ride a zooby brush mobile for $10 each?
Oh, you've misunderstood. The Tiki Bar was floating near South Korea at the time. That was 450,000 KRW, which is only about 450 USD. :biggrin: