Welcome to the Tiki Bar lounge

  • Thread starter Thread starter SOS2008
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Box
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
796 replies · 79K views
yomamma said:
oooh. neat, I'll do it! I'm assuming We'll put the cash in room #37,846, yes, that's right, the TV room
*checks map...let's see...room #37,846...got it*

2)will my bartab get reduced? because it's at 4,750 dollars. most of it was drom that one night where astronuc "forgot" about the drinking age...
Oh, you have so much to learn. :rolleyes: Some bartenders just can't be trusted to run a tab once you're too drunk to count. I was sure Astronuc was above that sort of behavior; are you sure he was the one tallying that night?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Moonbear said:
*checks map...let's see...room #37,846...got it*
now I'm changing it and not telling you. it's sad that you need a map, really...
 
Astronuc is trustworthy. I found out yomamma has Zeroitis--a tendency to add too many zeros to monetary figures. The accounting books show he owes only $4.75. Besides, with all the birthdays most drinks have been on the house since the Tiki opened (on 6/13).
 
SOS2008 said:
Astronuc is trustworthy. I found out yomamma has Zeroitis--a tendency to add too many zeros to monetary figures. The accounting books show he owes only $4.75. Besides, with all the birthdays most drinks have been on the house since the Tiki opened (on 6/13).
Oh, he's confusing currencies again, huh? (BTW, I was very happy before to find a currency on the second site I checked with about a 1000:1 exchange rate to US$ to make the zeros make sense before).
 
SOS2008 said:
I found out yomamma has Zeroitis
yes, I developed it when I was four... :frown: no cure has been found. I have the most severe case out of 240,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 cases on the US...


wait, I did it again :cry:
 
WTF?!
"Look what you did, there are zeros all over the place!"

*looks around at all the zeros scattered like sunflower seeds all over the floor*

"Damn, next time use a tissue and say 'excuse me'."
 
Al Capon, a dark underworld gangster, needs new outlets for his lethal
moonshine, so he orders Ronnie and pride, his most ruthless underlings,
to organise a terror campaign against the Tiki bar, They recruit a gang of
bikers to bust up the place a little, as a show of power, but that is only
the start.
How can you resist the onslaught of Al Capon.
 
"There seems to be trouble a brewin'..."

*Presses a button on my watch* "KITT, we need you, buddy!"

"Right away, Arctic," you hear the voice say from the watch.

Seconds later, the TikiMobile rolls to the front of the bar, runs over Capon's toes, and scares one of the gangsters http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/hispanic/photogallery/images/Mexico36.jpg .

"How can I help, Arctic," comes a voice from the tank.

* I look over to the barkeep, waiting for further instructions*
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Arctic Fox said:
"There seems to be trouble a brewin'..."

*Presses a button on my watch* "KITT, we need you, buddy!"

"Right away, Arctic," you hear the voice say from the watch.

Seconds later, the TikiMobile rolls to the front of the bar, runs over Capon's ties, and startles one of the gangsters http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/hispanic/photogallery/images/Mexico36.jpg .

"How can I help, Arctic," comes a voice from the
* I look over to the barkeep, waiting for further instructions*

Wow i love the tiki mobile, but can it thwart Al Capons Ronnie and Pride?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Arctic FoxSeconds later said:
TikiMobile[/url] rolls to the front of the bar, runs over Capon's ties, and startles one of the gangsters
I love the TikiMobile! You just gave me some ideas for upgrading the Supersonic RV. :approve:
 
Pride has obtained an anti electron weapon, " she killed four scientists and several guards", to get it, so watch out Tiki mobile.
 
the tiki 00000 mobile is coo000l! I need a yomamma's m000ilk! 000000000000000000000000000000000000
 
Watch out tiki mobile, pride is after you.
 
SOS2008 said:
Astronuc is trustworthy.
Thanks, Boss! :biggrin:

I don't encourage underage drinking. But if one is planning to consume alcoholic beverages, I do advocate 'responsible' consumption.

Now I have to check what we put in yomamma's milk. :confused:
 
Tonight's Tiki Bar Dinner Specials[/size]

Capon Flambe
Delicatey prepared capon with a flavorful sausage stuffing and the Tiki Bar's signature moonshine glaze. Served with a side of roasted new potatoes and tender asparagus.[/size]​
 
Moonbear said:
Tonight's Tiki Bar Dinner Specials[/size]

Capon Flambe
Delicatey prepared capon with a flavorful sausage stuffing and the Tiki Bar's signature moonshine glaze. Served with a side of roasted new potatoes and tender asparagus.[/size]​

Yummy, but who is going to stuff, Al capon?
 
Moonbear's cooking!


I'm just waiting for the smoke alarm[/size] dinner bell to let me know when it's ready.
 
*Surveys the Tiki Bar. Everyone is busy making preparations for "Capon Flambe" getting the grill fired up, scrubbing potatoes, cutting vegetables, mixing sauces...Ah the wonderful aroma. Everyone has learned well from the "Dead Body" thread I see. First we will serve Capon's thugs a Moonbeast or BrainWash. Then... what do we have in the stockpile (WMD, heh heh).*

http://img231.echo.cx/img231/9859/uniob049grenade4bs.jpg

"Oh and this is just the beginning--there's so much more..." :devil:
 
2CentsWorth said:
Everyone is busy making preparations for "Capon Flambe" getting the grill fired up, scrubbing potatoes, cutting vegetables, mixing sauces...

I don't know about you, but me and Danger rang for a curry about 20 minutes ago. Feel free to disturb everyone else's dinner with your terrorist attack, but leave me in peace, and fetch us a beer while you're at it. There's a good chap...
 
2CentsWorth said:
*Surveys the Tiki Bar. Everyone is busy making preparations for "Capon Flambe" getting the grill fired up, scrubbing potatoes, cutting vegetables, mixing sauces...Ah the wonderful aroma. Everyone has learned well from the "Dead Body" thread I see. First we will serve Capon's thugs a Moonbeast or BrainWash. Then... what do we have in the stockpile (WMD, heh heh).*

http://img231.echo.cx/img231/9859/uniob049grenade4bs.jpg

"Oh and this is just the beginning--there's so much more..." :devil:
Oh, you're hired! You'll be our server for the flambe tonight. :biggrin:
 
Moonbear said:
Oh, you're hired! You'll be our server for the flambe tonight. :biggrin:
We do need a bouncer...all we have are lots of applications for the "Soap Dispenser" guy in the ladies room. But, please, no bar fights--take it outside! :eek:

*It's sure gettin' hot in the kitchen...eeeoooow, body parts? I think I'll go serve drinks. Ah, there is brewnog and Danger. Good thing brewnog is the manager and in charge of supplies, because those two drink as fast as it comes in...*

Comment Box: So when will we know the winner for the Caption Contest? Maybe we should do a poll and vote on the top 50 captions and put these in the classics archive.
 
I can be a bouncer. It wouldn't be much different than my current job.
 
yomamma said:
Can I be the chef?
But I need you to help sell merchandise, to manage logistics and cash security--we just can't spare you! (We need someone who is sober to do these things...)
TheStatutoryApe said:
I can be a bouncer. It wouldn't be much different than my current job.
Yes, you would be perfect! :-p (Dare I ask about your current job...nah.)
 
I think yomamma just became the new thread killer winner.
 
Nah! He forgot the drinks. :biggrin:

This is a bar after all.
 
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050624/us_nm/life_cheetahs_dc I love cats! :biggrin:

Digital photo by Jonathan Ernst/Reuters - Mother cheetah Zazi and her five cubs, born April 14, parade for the media at the National Zoo in Washington June 24, 2005. The new cheetah cubs, the second litter to be born at the zoo since November, will go on public display starting June 25.
 
Attachments
  • Cheetah cubs (r1822765184).jpg
    Cheetah cubs (r1822765184).jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 476
Last edited by a moderator: