Surprising ISP Choice: 2can & Twitscali

In summary, 2can & Twitscali is a lesser-known internet service provider (ISP) that offers unique features and benefits to its customers. It is known for its reliability and invests in advanced technology and infrastructure. When considering this ISP, factors such as internet speed, pricing, customer service, and availability in your area should be taken into account. It is possible to switch to 2can & Twitscali from another ISP, but it is important to check the terms and potential fees before doing so.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
So i have a new isp, after much searching around i thought the best package was 2can,
what a shock to find out to late they are owned by twitscali, the one and only ones i had so much bother with, oh well at least i have a much better download speed for now.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Wolram
I Couldn't Understand This Question

He's saying his Internets were crap, so he bought some new ones, but it turns out they were made by the same company.

1. What is 2can & Twitscali and why is it a surprising ISP choice?

2can & Twitscali is an internet service provider (ISP) that offers internet access to its customers. It is considered a surprising ISP choice because it is not as well-known as other major ISPs and does not have a large market share.

2. What sets 2can & Twitscali apart from other ISPs?

2can & Twitscali stands out from other ISPs because it offers unique features and benefits to its customers. These may include faster internet speeds, better customer service, or more affordable pricing plans.

3. How reliable is 2can & Twitscali as an ISP?

2can & Twitscali is known for its reliability as an ISP. It invests in advanced technology and infrastructure to ensure that its customers have a stable and consistent internet connection.

4. What factors should I consider when choosing an ISP like 2can & Twitscali?

When considering an ISP like 2can & Twitscali, you should take into account factors such as internet speed, pricing, customer service, and availability in your area. You should also read reviews and compare different ISPs to make an informed decision.

5. Can I switch to 2can & Twitscali if I am currently with another ISP?

Yes, you can switch to 2can & Twitscali from another ISP. However, you should check the terms of your current contract and any potential fees or penalties for early termination before making the switch.