What are common questions in astrophotography and astronomy?

• Thread starter Singlau
  • Start date
In summary, common questions in astrophotography and astronomy include how to capture clear images of celestial objects, how to properly use equipment like telescopes and cameras, and how to identify and understand different types of celestial bodies. Other common questions may involve the technical aspects of astrophotography, such as adjusting exposure settings and utilizing different filters, as well as understanding the science behind astronomical phenomena and theories. Additionally, many people are curious about the best locations and times for stargazing and how to navigate the night sky.
Singlau
Hello everyone. I am Sing Lau, a 14-year-old student from Hong Kong. I do astrophotography. At the same time, astronomy theories attract me so much, and raise my infinite number of questions(some stupid). I am here to thank everyone that may answer my questions in the future. Happy Physics!

PS: (I don't know if it is appropriate here) Feel free to follow my ig account lunar_site_of_sing_lau. All about astrophotography.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!