What Are the Best Vendors for 3-Port Power Splitters with High Isolation?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Firefox123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Power
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Firefox123
Messages
183
Reaction score
1
Im looking for some 3 port (like a 'T' shape) power splitters with some decent isolation.

Loss from the input (trunk of 'T') to either "branch" (and vice versa) should be about 3 dB .

Loss from one "branch" to the other should be around 20 dB.

Looking in the 100MHz to 600MHz range...my first thought is Narda.

Any other vendors anyone like to use that might have these?Thanks.
Russ
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
berkeman said:
Miniciurcuits would be the first one I'd check:

http://www.minicircuits.com/


Thanks berkeman...I have checked with 4 vendors so far and I hadnt thought to check minicircuits. Ill give them a ring.




Russ