What are the key components of control systems in rocket engines?

• Thread starter RocketAstro
  • Start date
In summary, control systems in rocket engines consist of three key components: the engine controller, the thrust vector control system, and the propellant management system. The engine controller is responsible for regulating the flow of propellants and controlling the engine's ignition and shutdown processes. The thrust vector control system adjusts the direction of the engine's thrust to steer the rocket, while the propellant management system ensures that the right amount of propellants is delivered to the engine at the correct time. These components work together to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the rocket engine during flight.
RocketAstro
How did you find PF?
Via google search
iam Sunandhan from india, iam very interested in Aerospace field especially in control system related with rocket engines (which should have a knowledge about rocket engines as well as electronics and programming) and iam started to do my learning, researches and projects related to do that and i also love to read about astrophysics and quantum mech and i also doing small researches about that too. I love learning

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes RocketAstro