What is Your Nerd Type? - Take the Quiz!

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Type
In summary, the conversation revolved around identifying one's "nerd type" based on a quiz. The possible results were Science/Math Nerd, Musician, Literature Nerd, Gamer/Computer Nerd, Artistic Nerd, Social Nerd, Drama Nerd, and Anime Nerd. The participants joked about their results and discussed the breakdown of their scores. Some were confused about the category of "social nerd." The conversation also included a link to the quiz.
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Science/Math Nerd
(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!)
Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help.
Result Breakdown:
88% Science/Math Nerd
60% Social Nerd
45% Literature Nerd
39% Drama Nerd
36% Gamer/Computer Nerd
23% Anime Nerd
0% Musician
0% Artistic Nerd

Okay, something went wrong. o_O
I despise social interaction. Guess 4 AM isn't the right time to take quizzes.

Physics news on Phys.org
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Science/Math Nerd
(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!) Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help.

93% Science/Math Nerd (EDIT: seems Drizzle's the only one who's "as nerdy" as me in this)
83% Musician
77% Literature Nerd
50% Drama Nerd
45% Social Nerd
45% Anime Nerd
40% Gamer/Computer Nerd
20% Artistic Nerd

OK, here Science/Math nerd fits me well, but the computer nerd isn't going right...it should have been at the second or third place. And hell! I am NOT a drama nerd! :devil:

Back