What do you think?

• Thread starter Ian Rumsey
  • Start date
Honestrosewater.
I find the debate most interesting. I think (thats juggling with imagined reality) I will believe , for the time being, that my reasoning is conceptionally correct.
It is reassuring to feel that whatever method of evaluation is used the question should obtain the same answer.
As the answer must be either, yes, no, or don't know, for the time being I shall take the answer as yes.
If we say that closure is only possible by direct observation and logical closure can never produce true knowledge, is this any hardship?
We only require to directly observe the logical closure to produce true knowledge.
I am a beekeeper and I believe I can prove that bees do actually think, on their feet, and not all actions are controlled by innate knowledge.
I shall therefore believe them to be intelligent.
I now have to find a forum which deals with questions regarding the respect one should show to another intelligent life form.
Any help Tom?
I will leave you with a quote from J.H.Fabre.
Let theories be discovered, by all means, the realm of the imagination is an untilled domain, in which every one is free to plant his own conception.
But realities are not open to discussion.