Let's say a flashlight or a laser is turned on and there's light coming out of it. Once you turn the flashlight or laser off what exactly happens to the projected light? Obviously it won't be visible anymore, but where does it go?
Perhaps the light gets absorbed, perhaps not. Remember, light travels at 300,000 km / sec, so who's to say the light sticks around to get absorbed? By the time you'd notice the beam is shut off, the last photons have almost reached the orbit of the moon.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving