What historical figure does George W. Bush remind you of?

franznietzsche said:
But I am running on two hours of sleep and a double shot of espresso. I've got midterms, an english paper,a depressed girlfriend who attempted suicide few days ago all of which take precedence over you.
No worries, mate, you do what you have to do. My closest friend was killed in a car accident a couple of weeks ago. I was the pallbearer and shoveled dirt into his grave. What I write in this forum pales into insignificance compared to those sorts of things. And, anyway, I am still relatively ignorant and uneducated about Grant -- reading a few books is nowhere near enough -- so I'm almost sure that there will errors and unsound judgements in what I wrote. Good luck.

At least we know not to take each other for granted.

He is a good president, who has strong morals and has passion and sincerity for defending America. That said, I really dont know who he reminds me of, I really just want people to stop and analyze what they are actually saying. Seriously, this is a physics forum, you are all smart, stop relying on other people to make decisions for you.

QuantumDefect said:
He is a good president, who has strong morals and has passion and sincerity for defending America. That said, I really dont know who he reminds me of, I really just want people to stop and analyze what they are actually saying. Seriously, this is a physics forum, you are all smart, stop relying on other people to make decisions for you.
I think you have to do a little research on the live of the bushes..
His relations with the oils and weapons industrys, his relations with bin ladens family and bush grandfather relations with adolf hitler.
And the carlyle group