What is Graviton-Graviton Scattering in Quantum Theory of Gravity?

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter dpa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Graviton Scattering
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 4K views
dpa
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Hi Everyone,
:shy:
I read in some paper about the significance of Graviton-Graviton Scattering as a theoretical tool in Quantum Theory of Gravity. Would someone bother to explain in detail what phenomena it is and how it is useful in Quantum Theory of Gravity.:confused:

And I might not have put the question accurately, you see.

Thank You.
DPA
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Ah! The paper is just age old which I don't know, I just stumbled upon while searching about what graviton-graviton scattering is.
It might not have been important one, but here it is:

=====================================
Infrared behavior of graviton-graviton scattering
John F. Donoghue1 and Tibor Torma2
-------------------------------------------------------------------
arXiv:hep-th/9901156v1 dated: 28 Jan 1999
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I repeat, I might not have accurately paraphrased.