What is the best approach for reducing and returning to analyze a circuit?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xortan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Approach
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
xortan
Messages
76
Reaction score
1
Hello everyone,

I am a first year student taking electrical engineering.

I have a midterm coming up on Friday on circuit analysis. I get the concept of it but what I am wondering is what is your approach when you have to do reduce and return to analyze a circuit? I am looking for a systematic approach to doing these problems.

I am fine when it comes to the return part of the question, no problems with voltage divider and current dividers but its just getting the total resistance.

If you guys (or gals) can offer any hints or tips to help these reduce and return problems seem less hectic your help would be much appreciated. Hopefully this isn't to vague..feel free to ask away.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org