What Is The Complete ((everything Theory))

In summary, this theory is made of quantuam mechanics as husband and relativity as wife and is the existence of this theory is possible and when you think it will be published?
abdullahbameh
is this theory is made of quantuam mechanics as husband and relativity as wife and is the existence of this theory is possible and when you think it will be published??!

Physics news on Phys.org
As far as I am aware, both theories cannot be correct, if one is found to be correct then the other cannot be correct as they are both contradictory. It would be impossible to predict when, that is if a theory of everything even exists.

you might be right but!

_Mayday_ said:
As far as I am aware, both theories cannot be correct, if one is found to be correct then the other cannot be correct as they are both contradictory. It would be impossible to predict when, that is if a theory of everything even exists.

But i think if you have read the argument between Albert Einstein and BOHAR you will see that einstein corrected more and more quanuam mechanics by his argument in its subjects and the physics that we study is sharing between QUANTUAM AND RELATIVITY
you might be correct in a thing that they are contradictory in non zero probability of quantuam and determinant of relativity.

abdullahbameh said:
But i think if you have read the argument between Albert Einstein and BOHAR you will see that einstein corrected more and more quanuam mechanics by his argument in its subjects and the physics that we study is sharing between QUANTUAM AND RELATIVITY

We study both Quantum and Relativity, but what I am saying is that both cannot co-exist in a Unification Theory.

Theory of everything = unification of General Theory of gravity and Quantum physics (which explains how the three forces: Strong, Weak and electromagnetism are related to each other).

Sir Roger Penrose says that he thinks both GR and quantum physics will have to be modified before they can be reconciled. He may be right, but I'm betting that GR will take the bigger hit by far. Einstein's failure to accommodate EM within GR troubled him greatly, and it hints at a fundamental incompleteness in GR.

malawi_glenn said:
Theory of everything = unification of General Theory of gravity and Quantum physics (which explains how the three forces: Strong, Weak and electromagnetism are related to each other).

But wouldn’t a theory of everything explain and relate all of the forces strong, weak, electromagnetism and gravitational! Or did u just forget to type gravitational? I'm sure you know more on the subjest than I do!

Maybe you're thinking of "The Theory of Almost Everything"

malawi_glenn said:

I would have thought a Theory of Everything would include all 4 forces:

Strong Nuclear Force
Weak Nuclear Force
Electromagnetism
Gravity

1. What is the Complete ((everything Theory))?

The Complete ((everything Theory)) is a scientific concept that aims to explain the universe and everything within it. It proposes that everything in the universe, from the smallest subatomic particles to the largest galaxies, are all interconnected and can be explained by one all-encompassing theory.

2. How is the Complete ((everything Theory)) different from other theories?

The Complete ((everything Theory)) is unique in that it attempts to explain all aspects of the universe, including gravity, electromagnetism, and quantum mechanics, under one unified framework. Other theories, such as the Theory of Relativity and Quantum Theory, only focus on specific phenomena.

3. Is there any evidence to support the Complete ((everything Theory))?

While the Complete ((everything Theory)) is still a theoretical concept, there have been observations and experiments that support its ideas. For example, the discovery of the Higgs boson particle in 2012 provided evidence for the existence of a unified field that gives mass to all particles in the universe.

4. Who came up with the Complete ((everything Theory))?

The Complete ((everything Theory)) is a concept that has been explored by many scientists and philosophers throughout history. However, it is often attributed to Albert Einstein, who spent much of his later years trying to develop a unified theory of everything.

5. Can the Complete ((everything Theory)) ever be proven?

Due to the complexity of the universe and our limited understanding of it, it is unlikely that the Complete ((everything Theory)) will ever be definitively proven. However, many scientists continue to work towards discovering a unified theory that can explain all of the universe's mysteries.