What sites do you visit on a daily basis?

• Thread starter alex caps
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Basis
In summary, the conversation involved a person discussing their daily online routine, which includes checking their mail, visiting their website, and browsing various forums related to biking. They also mentioned their preference for street/park biking and how their college schedule has affected their ability to ride. The conversation then shifted to discussing different types of biking and the person's past experience with freeride mountain biking.
alex caps
Just about every day I check my mail, check my site (www.bikeflat.com[/url]), check out what's new here, check out a bike forum - [url]www.pedalbmx.com[/URL] and check out what's new at sciforums.com . What sites do you visit daily?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hey a bike rider! Too bad he rides flat, pff, j/k. I have a friend who is really into flatland, never liked it myself, too much practicing, it is very cool to watch though. Personally I ride street/park, but since I started college I have hardly had the time to devote to it. I went to the park a few weeks ago and really sucked lol.

Sites I visit daily are: yahoo, mainly because its my home page. I usually visit here daily. That is really it, I do visit other sites daily, but I only have visited them daily recently, and I do not plan on visiting them daily in the future.

I used to do what they call "freeride" for MTBikes. We North Shore style stuff, but then are trails got trashed.

I sold my bike now.

I might try new school skiing or snowboarding.

FAQ: What sites do you visit on a daily basis?

1. What is the purpose of visiting sites on a daily basis?

The purpose of visiting sites on a daily basis varies depending on the individual. Some may visit sites for work or to stay updated on news and current events, while others may visit sites for entertainment or to connect with friends and family.

2. How do you choose which sites to visit on a daily basis?

The sites I visit on a daily basis are typically ones that I find useful or interesting. I may have bookmarked them for easy access, or they may be suggested to me by others. I also tend to visit sites that align with my interests and hobbies.

3. Do you visit the same sites every day?

I do have a few sites that I visit every day, such as my email or social media accounts. However, I also like to explore and discover new sites, so my daily browsing can vary.

4. How much time do you spend on sites each day?

The amount of time I spend on sites each day also varies. It depends on my schedule and how useful or engaging the site is to me. On average, I would say I spend a few hours browsing sites each day.

5. Are there any sites you visit for work purposes?

Yes, as a scientist, I often visit sites related to my field of study for research purposes. I also visit sites for work-related communication and collaboration with colleagues.