What type of Engineer do I need?

• Thread starter Resiom
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Hello, I currently have an idea to initiate for my start-up business. Therefore, I do not have the skill to do it. Will it be feasible to hire an engineer? The project consists to build a tablet with few built-in that are not currently in the market. We have found several suppliers, like LG Display, that could contribute in our project.

What type of engineer do I need in order to build a tablet? Processors, Display, PCB, etc will be purchased.

Answers and Replies

berkeman
Mentor
Hello, I currently have an idea to initiate for my start-up business. Therefore, I do not have the skill to do it. Will it be feasible to hire an engineer? The project consists to build a tablet with few built-in that are not currently in the market. We have found several suppliers, like LG Display, that could contribute in our project.

What type of engineer do I need in order to build a tablet? Processors, Display, PCB, etc will be purchased.
Welcome to the PF.

You will likely need an EE and an ME (to do the physical design), and an Industrial Designer (to do the look and feel). You could contact a headhunter to discuss what types of people you should be looking for.