Where Can I Find Complex Electric Circuit Diagrams for High School Students?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 8K views
brokentruce
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone I have a hard time finding complex electrical circuits that high school students solve ...i.e. current, voltage and resistance within the circuit itself. If anyone can kindly find some of these complex electrical circuits to solve over the internet that can be any type series, parallel or both...it will be very appreciating. Thank you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I don't really see what you mean. High school students aren't going to have the education to solve anything complex, like you said they would be dealing with capacitors, resistors, and maybe inductors. Are you looking for a real world example with just resistors and capacitors? The best examples like that are the typical lightbulb problems, or shudder problems for an RC circuit.

Give more info.