Where can I find out about open reu positions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CPL.Luke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Reu
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 3K views
CPL.Luke
Messages
440
Reaction score
0
where can
i, any help would be apreciated
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I then get large numbers of matches, without a way to really sort through it. is there any website that has a listing of REU's?
 
CPL.Luke said:
I then get large numbers of matches, without a way to really sort through it. is there any website that has a listing of REU's?

So add more keywords, like "physics."

They're pretty much all listed by whoever is running it. You may find some listings on departmental sites et cetera, but there's no Central REU Authority or something.
 
Hmm that site's helpful as a guideline, unfortunately it seems incomplete and out of date (2004?)

I would think that the best strategy would be to go to the websites of departments that you like and see if they have REUs, a lot do. Then you can e-mail the profs you like about it. I think almost all departments can technically take on REU students since they get National Science Foundation funding.