Where is the Devil?

• Thread starter timejim
  • Start date
Evo
Mentor
Is it any wonder that there has never been anything equivalent for men? At least none that I know of.

Tsu
Gold Member
Yeah! And who was the d**khead who invented the MAMMOGRAM machine? He really needs to experience a 'scrotogram' with the same device, don't you think? (I used to entertain my patients with this idea as I positioned them for their exams - every single one of them thought it was a GREAT idea! Most of them wanted to schedule their husbands for the exam right away!)

Evo
Mentor
Originally posted by Tsunami
Yeah! And who was the d**khead who invented the MAMMOGRAM machine? He really needs to experience a 'scrotogram' with the same device, don't you think?
ROFLMAO!!!! Men cannot endure pain as well as women. My ex nearly fainted every time *I* had a contraction when I was in labor. Ok, he did nearly lose his hand due to the vise grip I had on it, but it couldn't have been nearly as excrutiating as what I was going through. :wink:

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Originally posted by Evo
ROFLMAO!!!! Men cannot endure pain as well as women. My ex nearly fainted every time *I* had a contraction when I was in labor. Ok, he did nearly lose his hand due to the vise grip I had on it, but it couldn't have been nearly as excrutiating as what I was going through. :wink:
Giving birth: It's like trying to stretch your lower lip over the back of your head --- Carol Burnett

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Originally posted by Evo
Is it any wonder that there has never been anything equivalent for men? At least none that I know of.

Okay...I suggest Prostate exams for comparison.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Originally posted by Tsunami
Yeah! And who was the d**khead who invented the MAMMOGRAM machine? He really needs to experience a 'scrotogram' with the same device, don't you think? (I used to entertain my patients with this idea as I positioned them for their exams - every single one of them thought it was a GREAT idea! Most of them wanted to schedule their husbands for the exam right away!)
I assume that was dorkhead?

IIRC, you have mentioned a few exams that involve men's frontal most private part and the insertion of a "garden hose"; IIR the language correctly.

Last edited:
Tsu
Gold Member
Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
I assume that was dorkhead?

IIRC, you have mentioned a few exams that involve men's frontal most private part and the insertion of a "garden hose"; IIR the language correctly.
Yeah. Right. Dorkhead.
I'll bet the whole idea of this 'scrotogram' thing made all you male-type PFer's want to just suck your toes right up through your nose, didn't it?