Where to take calc 3 online in the summer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter harvellt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Calc 3 Summer
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 22K views
harvellt
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Anyone know an online school/program that offers this?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Onondaga - A SUNY SChool in Upstate New York has a course. I just finished taking Calculus III this Fall, through them. Not too bad. The teacher wasn't much of a help, but the class was reasonably easy.
http://www.sunyocc.edu/academics.aspx?id=1676&ekmensel=c580fa7b_324_327_1676_2
Also, I saw Michigan Tech has an Online Multivariable Calculus Course. Online math courses are tough to find...hope this helped.
 
http://www.is.lsu.edu/courselist.asp?cat=Mathematics&nid=102&pg=

LSU has one aswell.
 
Last edited:
Vid said:
http://www.is.lsu.edu/courselist.asp?cat=Mathematics&nid=102&pg=

LSU has one aswell.

That one is through the mail...not necessarily online (I know because I looked there when I was looking for a Calc III course).
 
Which is actually better than online for math since you'll have an instructor grading and commenting on your written work.