Which Program for Drawing Statics & Dynamics Mechanicals and Setting Dimensions?

In summary, AutoSketch is a program that is used to create images of statics and dynamics problems. It is less powerful than AutoCAD, but can be used by someone with some technical skill.
kakarotto
TL;DR Summary
I want draw Statics And Dynamics mechanical same this color and font and all i ask about software
Wich The Program (Software) Using To Draw Statics And Dynamics Mechanichal Same This 100% When Create This below Which Program Using ?

1609271744837.png
And set Dimensions
Thanks For All

Engineering news on Phys.org
I use a cheap little CAD package called QuickCAD, put out long ago by AutoCAD. It is a rather slow process, but I can draw anything I want with it.

Likes kakarotto and dlgoff

Likes kakarotto
Dr.D said:
I use a cheap little CAD package called QuickCAD, put out long ago by AutoCAD. It is a rather slow process, but I can draw anything I want with it.
It's a little less powerful than AutoCAD but I've been using AutoSketch for windows for years.

Likes kakarotto
Dr.D said:
Thanks Dlgoff My question When Draw this image which program using any Example ?

robphy said:
Thanks Do You know what exactly software using to make Book or more victor (High Quality) Statics Dynamic image ?

dlgoff said:
It's a little less powerful than AutoCAD but I've been using AutoSketch for windows for years.

Thanks Really ?? AutoSketch Using to Do same This Image ?

kakarotto said:
Thanks Do You know what exactly software using to make Book or more victor (High Quality) Statics Dynamic image ?
I did a Google Images search for drawing diagrams for statics problems and got many similar images to what you posted. I would click into some of those sources of images to see if you can tell what drawing package they used.

For example, you could try sending an e-mail to these folks to see if they will tell you what drawing tools they use:

http://mechanicsmap.psu.edu/about.html

Be aware that a lot of these types of drawings were done a while ago, and may have been hand-drawn. It sounds like you would like to find a modern equivalent to obtain the same type of look...

This text http://ruina.tam.cornell.edu/Book/ (on page iv.)
suggests that they used Adobe Illustrator and MATLAB for their graphics.

I would guess that most of the graphics produced in these kinds of texts are done with Illustrator,
and done by someone with some technical skill. As others suggested, maybe a CAD program could be used.
As I suggested above, someone might have put together a "free" package that could be used to make these images to convey the physical principles.

It's not clear if your emphasis is
physical content [possibly with physically correct proportions, which requires a computation]
or 3D-realistic artwork (with shading etc...).

1. What is the best program for drawing statics and dynamics mechanicals and setting dimensions?

The best program for drawing statics and dynamics mechanicals and setting dimensions will depend on your specific needs and preferences. Some popular options include AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and CATIA. It is important to research and test out different programs to find the one that best suits your needs.

2. Can I use a free program for drawing statics and dynamics mechanicals and setting dimensions?

Yes, there are some free programs available for drawing statics and dynamics mechanicals and setting dimensions, such as FreeCAD and DraftSight. However, these programs may have limited features and may not be as robust as paid programs.

3. Is it necessary to have prior experience with CAD programs to use a program for drawing statics and dynamics mechanicals and setting dimensions?

While prior experience with CAD programs can be helpful, it is not always necessary. Many programs have user-friendly interfaces and offer tutorials and resources to help beginners learn how to use the program effectively.

4. Can I import and export files in different formats with a program for drawing statics and dynamics mechanicals and setting dimensions?

Yes, most programs for drawing statics and dynamics mechanicals and setting dimensions allow you to import and export files in various formats, such as DXF, DWG, and STEP. This can be useful for collaborating with others who may be using different programs.

5. Are there any specific features I should look for in a program for drawing statics and dynamics mechanicals and setting dimensions?

Some important features to look for in a program for drawing statics and dynamics mechanicals and setting dimensions include 3D modeling capabilities, dimensioning tools, and the ability to perform simulations and analyses. It is also important to consider the compatibility of the program with your operating system and the level of technical support and training available.