What Are the Guidelines for Posting Personal Theories on Physics Forums?

• Thread starter Phoenix Theory
  • Start date
In summary, the guidelines for posting personal theories on Physics Forums include providing evidence and reasoning to support the theory, avoiding plagiarism and properly citing sources, and being open to feedback and discussion from other members. It is also important to follow the forum's rules and guidelines, and to clearly label the theory as personal and not accepted scientific fact.
Phoenix Theory
Hello, my name is Phoenix L. and I've always been interested in answering as many unanswered questions as I could possibly answer which just so happens to be the core nature of science and math! This curiosity which is the main part of human nature lead me to start coming up with theories. At first, my theories were easy to understand and it took me a couple months to come up with each of them. Now, it seems as if nobody gets my theories or even cares about them and now my mind is coming up with new ones multiple times a week and that's why I joined Physics Forums, to share my theories with people who will get them and be intrigued by them and to play a bigger role in the scientific community. I hope to do this by sharing my theories with the public!

Physics news on Phys.org