Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Who took a shower in Saddams bedroom

1. Apr 7, 2003 #1

Science Advisor

As I'm writing this (7:00 GMT 4/07/03), A colonel in the US Army is taken a shower in Saddams palace in DOWNTOWN Baghdad. Amazing!

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 7, 2003 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I hope that Saddam didn't booby-trap the place.
  4. Apr 7, 2003 #3
    Hey you'd take one too if you were stuck out there all the time!:wink:

I doubt he had time to booby trap all his palaces... The guy was stupid he made i think it was 13 palaces and tons of monuments to himself!
  5. Apr 7, 2003 #4
    *deleted because of Physics Forums Guideline violations*
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2003
  6. Apr 8, 2003 #5
    ^^Im intruiged what it is in your posts Alias that is so often outside guidelines :wink:.

Concerning the shower in Saddam's palace...this can't be true, because US troops are committing suicide at the gates of Baghdad!
  7. Apr 8, 2003 #6
    Was there any mention of singing?
  8. Apr 8, 2003 #7

Not even Stalin had the balls to represent himself with such an excessive amount of fanatic self-idolatry. It is revolting under any point of view.

There were not 13 but 80 palaces in the whole of Iraq, an offensive waste, an offense to men, women and children in a country with the population decimated by war and hunger from the year after the genocidal SOB came to power. An absolute criminal waste.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?