1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Who's who among american hs students

1. Mar 28, 2005 #1
    "Who's who among american hs students"

hey.. recieved a letter in the mail today stating that I have been nominated for the "Who's who among american high school students" ( www.whoswho-highschool.com ) .. A google search indicated that being nominated for this is not a big deal and is not something great which you could write in your college application.. Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 28, 2005 #2

Science Advisor

4. Mar 28, 2005 #3
    They probably want to sell you an expensive book with your name listed in it, right?
  5. Mar 28, 2005 #4
    alright thanks!
  6. Mar 28, 2005 #5
    yeah, trash it.
  7. Mar 28, 2005 #6
    Just remembered, what about the 6000 usd scholarship they're talking about? is there really one coz I really need the money to pay towards my private school tuition..
  8. Mar 28, 2005 #7
    They just wanna sell you a book

Clearly a ripoff.
  9. Mar 28, 2005 #8

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    2015 Award

does it have those hs kids in it from georgia who are threatening to jump straight to the NBA?
  10. Mar 29, 2005 #9
    clearly a ripoff, but my wife got it, and that is how she found out about the high school she went to (Community College High School) ...... which is where she got 2 years of her college work done by the time she finished high school ....
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?