Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,780 replies · 460K views
Physics news on Phys.org
You guys really know how to guess the random word generator.

Wordle 700 6/6
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Guess Distribution​

0134421
 
TonyStewart said:
You guys really know how to guess the random word generator.

I have plenty of days the start like this
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

And even some like this
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
 
Wordle 701 4/6*

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I really thought CRASH was it. Too obvious. Not BRASH enough.
 
Wordle 701 3/6

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
OmCheeto said:
Wordle 701 2/6

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wow, good one! Getting it in two is tough!
 
gmax137 said:
Om's Wordle 701 2/6​
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›​
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩​

Wow, good one! Getting it in two is tough!
In this case I would call it pure luck and quite easy.
The seed word was the one of twelve scheduled for today and yielded 26 possible solutions. The solution just happened to be the highest ranked out of the 26, using the Wordlebot method of ranking, which fortunately for me is also my method of ranking.
 
Wordle 703 2/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Edit: Actually a lucky seed! The second one was because I ran out of options.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy, OmCheeto and DrGreg