Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,782 replies · 460K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 704 2/6

🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛Lucky seed!that's the truth
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy and fresh_42
#704 5/6 bah

1684943352437.png
 
Wordle 705 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟨🟩
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Looks like we were on similar track, Om
 
Wordle 706 2/6

🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My seed word today was the top scorer out of 35 possible words given the above

🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

patterns, and yielded only one solution. I would have gotten it in four with my scheduled seed.
 
OmCheeto said:
Wordle 706 2/6

🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My seed word today was the top scorer out of 35 possible words given the above

🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

patterns, and yielded only one solution. I would have gotten it in four with my scheduled seed.
What was your seed word? I'm currently using AUREI. AUDIO is good too but despite the similarities I have much more luck with the former.
 
Wordle 707 2/6

⬛🟩🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Again, I cheated today utilizing the last two lines from above
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
to eliminate all but 640 possible solutions.
From there, the top ranked seed yielded only two possible solutions, and I chose the one with the higher overall seed rank.

Playing my scheduled seed would have given me the solution in 3 tries.
sbrothy said:
What was your seed word? I'm currently using AUREI. AUDIO is good too but despite the similarities I have much more luck with the former.
For game 706, my tainted seed word was SWORE*, and my scheduled seed word was CRANE.

*The game doesn't end for about 3 hours.