Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,779 replies · 460K views
Physics news on Phys.org
But I'm back with a vengeance

Wordle 693 2/6*

🟩⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩Really it would have been 3 guesses but for some reason APRIL isn't a valid word(?)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: scottdave and fresh_42
Wordle 694 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

All systems nominal.

Almost SCARY.
 
Apropos nothing: I've been playing with Javascript THREE lately. If you dare circumvent my selfsigned certificate you'll be surprsised what javascript can do now: https://103.45.246.231/index5.php

And yeah, it's a diamorphine molecule.
 
Wordle 694 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ uh-oh, this is not going well. Plus, a mistake here, this uses a bad letter from guess 1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 surprise save
 
Well, it was time. Statistically.

And I'm not sure I consider this word Engish. I know a German meaning and an Italian meaning, but no English.


Wordle 696 X/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
 
Wordle 696 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

fresh_42 said:

And I'm not sure I consider this word Engish. I know a German meaning and an Italian meaning, but no English.

It's an import. Actually an abbreviated import. A word that's become quite well known (in the UK at least) only within the last two or three decades, I guess. (Look it up in English Wikipedia.)
 
Last edited: