You've all sinned.

• Thread starter matthyaouw
  • Start date
yomamma said:
how do you perform the sleeper hold? (I've always wondered)
go to google and type "sleeper hold"
or perhaps some kind of wrestling/judo/jujitsu website.
i don't know what its called in Japanese, so you may be better off looking at a wrestling site instead of judo/jujitsu.

Fibonacci

unless you know japanese

JamesU

Gold Member
icvotria said:
You didn't hit a girl, you hit your sister, it's different. Me and my brother used to have fights all the time. It wouldn't've been fair if he didn't hit back and I usually deserved it :devil:

I remembered something bad I did last night when I was running a virus scan. I once sent an email to Paul Daniels, a creepy tv magician from England who used to have this show called Wizbit where he played the part of a big magic yellow cone who lived with a giant rabbit *shudder :uhh: * I made up this big sob story, with some really awful stuff, and said that the only thing that got me through it all was him and his box sets. ( :confused: it made me laugh at the time...) A couple of days later, he replied! Woo! Only in the email, he told me about all the tragic aspects of his life and was really solemn and caring. It made me feel awful.

Anyway, last night I found out he'd emailed me a virus! The moral: don't trick a trickster.
email him a virus back...

My sister isn't a girl? I knew it!

Hey, are you sure that magician guy intentionally sent a virus to you? Maybe he got it from someone else that didn't like him.

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
yomamma said:
how did you include a paragraph aboutpineapples in a paper about gays?
Well, someone did claim Sponge Bob Squarepants is gay, right? And he lives in a pineapple under the sea, right? Well, there you go, it's a natural connection of course. :rofl:

Evo

Mentor
Oh, I remember something I did in grade school. :tongue:

We were supposed to write a book report and make an art project that represented what we were writing about. I was going to do a report on a book that had a bull as the main character. I started making a papier mache bull, but it turned out horrible. :frown: I only had a day left, and I ended up making a white french poodle, it was beautiful, the problem was I didn't have a book about a white french poodle to do a report on, so I made up a book.

I turned in the fake book report and poodle. It was a hit. :approve: Unfortunately, my teacher thought some of us did outstanding work and contacted the public library, they decided it would be great to showcase the reports and art projects in the front entrance of the library. My poodle and report were among three chosen. The library planned to also display the book our project was based on for people that would like to read it. :redface: The library said they couldn't find my book and wanted to make sure the name and author were correct because they had no record of either (rut roh) I made up the book name and for the author I used my brother's first and middle name. I decided to play the dumb 10 year old and got all teary and told them it had been awhile since I had read the book, and I was pretty sure that was correct, but maybe not. :rolleyes: They displayed it anyway.

Mk

Great work, I must say.

I did that kind of thing in 8th grade, we had to do a book report that I mysteriously didn't know about. It was to be done in class. I ended up writing about a book I read a few weeks previously. My best friend pretty much gave up, he didn't know about it either. I told him to make up a book, and he said it was a great idea.

We both got As! Yay!

I did a few book reports in high school for money. Is that a sin or just good business?

brewnog

Science Advisor
Gold Member
icvotria said:
You didn't hit a girl, you hit your sister, it's different. Me and my brother used to have fights all the time. It wouldn't've been fair if he didn't hit back and I usually deserved it :devil:
Absolutely. My sister used to use some horrifically dirty tactics when we were fighting. She deserved all those bruises.

Sticky Icky said:
blah blah blah, this show called Wizbit, blah blah blah...

Would you PLEASE stop going on about that stupid irritating fluffy yellow triangle? It does my nut in! Every time you mention it I just start singing "ah ah this-a-way, ah ah that-a-way, ah ah this-a-way..." and I'm SICK of it! You deserve every virus (computer or otherwise) which Paul Daniels could ever give you!

Mk

Huckleberry said:
I did a few book reports in high school for money. Is that a sin or just good business?
Uhm? Both?

A few? I did tons!

Hmm I really did a LOT of bad stuff....really a LOT...nothing really bad but I still did the small stuff all the time.

Here's one thing I feel bad about tho: I was offered a bit of money to make final projects for 3 friends in my high school programming class. I was pretty good at it so it didn't take me nearly as much time as it woulda taken them. I ended up doing their projects which were kindda fun actually (They were all games). My project was minesweeper and I ended up doing a few other games. The one thing I feel bad about tho...I didn't accept the money they offered :grumpy: ...I was such a moron two years ago :devil: .

Oi!!

brewnog said:
Sticky Icky said:
blah blah blah, this show called Wizbit, blah blah blah...

You deserve every virus (computer or otherwise) which Paul Daniels could ever give you!
I was going to put some psychic luck on the train over to Manchester for you tomorrow morning but now I'm not gonna.

Humph. That'll teach him.