Zz writes: Please PM me all questions, comments, corrections,

• Thread starter erickalle
  • Start date
In summary, the purpose of "Zz writes: Please PM me all questions, comments, corrections," is to collect feedback and inquiries about a specific topic or piece of writing. Anyone with access to "Zz writes" can send PMs with questions, comments, or corrections, and it is recommended to be respectful and concise when doing so. The response time from "Zz writes" may vary, but it is best to allow a few days for a response. Multiple questions, comments, or corrections can be sent in one PM, but it is advised to keep them organized and labeled for better communication.
erickalle
Zz writes:

Please PM me all questions, comments, corrections, etc.

How do I PM?
Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
Do you not have a "Private Messages" link on the top right of your screen right below where it says "Welcome erickalle"? There's a menu in there to send private messages.

Zz.

FAQ: Zz writes: Please PM me all questions, comments, corrections,

1. What is the purpose of "Zz writes: Please PM me all questions, comments, corrections,"?

The purpose of "Zz writes: Please PM me all questions, comments, corrections," is to collect any feedback or inquiries about a specific topic or piece of writing.

2. Who can PM "Zz writes" with questions, comments, or corrections?

Anyone who has access to "Zz writes" can PM with questions, comments, or corrections. This could be through a messaging platform or through email.

3. Are there any specific guidelines for sending questions, comments, or corrections to "Zz writes"?

It is recommended to be respectful and concise when sending questions, comments, or corrections to "Zz writes." It is also helpful to provide specific details or examples to support your feedback.

4. How long does it typically take to receive a response from "Zz writes" after sending a PM?

The response time from "Zz writes" can vary depending on the volume of messages received and the complexity of the questions or comments. It is best to allow a few days for a response.

5. Can I send multiple questions, comments, or corrections in one PM to "Zz writes"?

Yes, you can send multiple questions, comments, or corrections in one PM to "Zz writes." However, it is recommended to keep them organized and clearly labeled to ensure a prompt and accurate response.