Register to reply

Homogeneous/Inhomogeneous particle production

by Mordred
Tags: particle, production
Share this thread:
Mordred
Feb7-13, 02:00 PM
P: 1,857
I'm currently self studying cosmology, and I've gathered a smattering of articles describing various particle production sources. These sources include production through Homogeneous/inhomogeneous regions. Unruh effect (cosmological Horizon-De Sitter), Hawking radiation. Parker particle production. The list goes on.

One thing I've been noticing is that all these various production regions are all describing regions of varying entropy/energy density regions.

Has anyone come across research or papers that have reconciled the various productions into a more generic formalization?

edit: here are some of the papers
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1106.4240v1.pdf (99.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: pdf 1203.1173.pdf (150.0 KB, 2 views)
Phys.Org News Partner Space news on Phys.org
Eclipsing binary stars discovered by high school students
Swirling electrons in the whirlpool galaxy
Curiosity brushes 'Bonanza king' target anticipating fourth red planet rock drilling
petergreen
Feb7-13, 05:11 PM
P: 25
Browse on the web. I do not know.
Mordred
Feb7-13, 05:15 PM
P: 1,857
I always browse the web first , The main similarities lies in the perturbations. These different situations are areas of high perturbations. I'd ask in QM forum but my understanding of QM mathematics is far worse.

edit: I just answered my own question . Follow the history of perturbation theory.

Register to reply