Homogeneous/Inhomogeneous particle production

by Mordred
Tags: particle, production
Mordred
Feb7-13, 02:00 PM
PF Gold
P: 1,498
I'm currently self studying cosmology, and I've gathered a smattering of articles describing various particle production sources. These sources include production through Homogeneous/inhomogeneous regions. Unruh effect (cosmological Horizon-De Sitter), Hawking radiation. Parker particle production. The list goes on.

One thing I've been noticing is that all these various production regions are all describing regions of varying entropy/energy density regions.

Has anyone come across research or papers that have reconciled the various productions into a more generic formalization?

edit: here are some of the papers
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1106.4240v1.pdf (99.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: pdf 1203.1173.pdf (150.0 KB, 2 views)
Phys.Org News Partner Space news on Phys.org
Red moon at night; stargazer's delight
Computers beat brainpower when it comes to counting stars
Meteorites yield clues to Martian early atmosphere
petergreen
Feb7-13, 05:11 PM
P: 25
Browse on the web. I do not know.
Mordred
Feb7-13, 05:15 PM
PF Gold
P: 1,498
I always browse the web first , The main similarities lies in the perturbations. These different situations are areas of high perturbations. I'd ask in QM forum but my understanding of QM mathematics is far worse.

edit: I just answered my own question . Follow the history of perturbation theory.

Register to reply